Diablo® III

show of hands who misses the Necromancer

I'm curious as to how they would implement a necro into this game with such clean and corpse free lands.

I suppose they could either actually have corpses which would be amazing. Or perhaps it would work like to WD and the skellies would just be willed into existence.

Either way, necro/druid were my fav classes and I miss them the mostest.
Reply Quote
Gotta love that maggot lair...
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:31 PMPosted by mrod131
I miss my skeleton Army!

+1
Reply Quote
Yes to the summoner.

Poison and Bone necromancer not so much.
Curses could have been better designed as well.

Despite it's flaws the necromancer is by far the best summoning class ever made in a videogame in my opinion.
Reply Quote
you realize ; since there's no plus skills. And only mediocre "rune" variants of a given skill...you would be stuck to the limit of Skele's they gave you. Since there's no SoJ...no Tarn...no Shako...no Homunculus (like D2's)...you get the skill and that's it.

Unlocked lvl 60 skill. Raise Skeleton raises one additional skeleton.

Oh man! OH MAN! Pick that rune. :P
Reply Quote
The Necromancer had a good "feel" for playing.

It was the Cadillac of characters--slow, deliberate, INEXORABLE, powerful.

Skeleton army + whatever that skill was that would get the demons to fight each other...and how the curses could often be made to stack...PRICELESS.

I'd get them to fight each other, then Amplify Damage.

And you know what's best? I'd do it by casting over/through and obstacle, getting the enemy to kill themselves before I even got there.

C'MON, BLIZZARD, GIVE US OUR NECROMANCERS!
Reply Quote
We need to organized and GET LOUD on this issue.

I've posted on this before. It's a subject that's dear to my corrupted old heart--the Necromancer.

This was perhaps the most Diablo-esque character that there ever was, a work of inspired genius from the folks at Blizzard, to include such a dark, gothic, sinister hero to fight evil.

BRING BACK THE NECRO!
Edited by DrLeechcraft#1435 on 4/18/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 07:17 AMPosted by Crimson
Gotta love that maggot lair...

Definitely one of the most annoying part of a Necro summoner's life.
Reply Quote
@Karlsvarg
Totally agree.
Reply Quote
+1 for sure
Reply Quote
This is the only thing i want them to bring back quickly, there are a few other things also but this first.
Reply Quote
+1

But, even if they added this class it would be a let down. If more than 4 players in a game is too much for the system to handle, I'm not sure it would handle 30+ followers + 3 other players.
Reply Quote
+1 for necro

my fear would be that they'd screw it up somehow though
Reply Quote
Haze, it would give other players a chance to complain that our followers are slowing down the server and taking all their xp. lol
Reply Quote
Bring back mass summomancer for the expansion blizzard. Give me the power I beg of you
Reply Quote
I see a lot of love for the skeleton army, and with good reason, but how about revive monster? I loved that ability. It added so much variety and made different areas of the game play differently!
Reply Quote
Second Fav: Blood Golem with Iron Maiden! just owned!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]