Diablo® III

show of hands who misses the Necromancer

Individually selecting and raising minions with a Necromancer would be too awkward with a gamepad.

Sorry folks no real summoners.
Reply Quote
+10000 hand

Most fun part of any Diablo game so far!
Reply Quote
I liked the Necromancer for reasons other than skeletons.

Poison Nova, Bone Spear, Corpse Explosion, Spectres, Golems, Curses.

Lotta fun.

But knowing Blizzard if they made a Necromancer his skeletons would do 100 damage each and die in two hits. And you could only raise 4 of them.
Reply Quote
I miss the Necromancer also. Maybe they could give WD a passive that greatly boost the damage of all the pets but the WD gets a 50% damage reduction or something.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:31 PMPosted by mrod131
I miss my skeleton Army!

++

Hear, hear!
Reply Quote
Necromancer is fun, and playing Titan's Quest Immortal Throne - Soul Vizier mod as a Shaman (nature/spirit class combo) totally reminded me of him.

I had like 10 units killing everything early in the game and each unit type has special attacks (unlike necromancer sadly).

So essentially I had 3 shield skeletons who have melee aoe shield attacks and a temporary buff that increases movement and has life steal, 1 skeletal fiend (skeleton dog) that pretty much shoots a bonespear and has a melee aoe magic attack, 1 lich who negates damage and slows enemies (didn't quite get his other attack skills).

Nature I had 4 wolves that had high dodge capabilities, and when below 33% life they gain damage reduction, otherwise they have an ability that deal bleeding damage and does 6% damage of the enemies life (another skill was an aura that I didn't have at the time).

Oh and I had a mercenary medusa who had this petrify attack and bow attack or something.

Otherwise I am still working on unlocking 3 more summons, 2 of them being temporary but crazy powerful summons.
Reply Quote
obvsly me, wd sux every focking way compare to necromancer. bring necro back, no body wants wd any ways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]