Diablo® III

changing graphics cards...please help

im new to the pc world and want to upgrade my system.....

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Graphics Card: GeForce GT 620

Total RAM: 7.9 GB

looking at a amd radeon hd 7750.

would like to be able to run 60fps smoothly.
please give me a hand...
i think my psu is 300w i think(it can easily run the 7750). didnt know if there was another card out there i could get or what
Reply Quote
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html
Reply Quote
i have seen this page numerous times.
i just want to know if hd7750 will run 60fps...
or another comparable card that will
Reply Quote
im using a 690 and the game is perfect so i dont see why any of the 600 series would cause any problems at all
Reply Quote
if you dont know the wattage of your powersupply i wouldnt be looking to buy a more expensive card.

Thats some pretty important !@#$, and the quickest way to fry all your parts.
Reply Quote
Yeah agree, if you PSU is only 300w or around that you may want to upgrade it, look for a 600w + one, it could be underpowering your computer and bottlenecking your video card. That GPU should handle D3 no problem.
Reply Quote
300w is crap for a power supply... Like a previous poster said look for 600w+... Personally I would look for a 1000w one.. I like to be a high speed gamer and if I want to upgrade a piece I dont want to re-upgrade my power supply to do so.. If your power supply is over kill it wont hurt anything but will allow for future upgrades.. Future proof FTW!!
Reply Quote
i have seen this page numerous times.
i just want to know if hd7750 will run 60fps...
or another comparable card that will

yes, but u will need to play at lower settings and probably no higher than 1680x1050 in terms of resolution
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]