Diablo® III

WD mp10 10m budget build (new detailed video)

It's not fake, it just, the amount of times he dies speaks for itself.
Reply Quote
@MCP...its a 10 mil build that can do mp10...not faceroll mp10. If you thought that 10m worth of gear was gonna FACEROLL mp10 with no deaths that's not what I was trying to advertise. You wouldn't call it doing mp10? What do you call it then? Cause last I checked doing something means doing something, regardless of the speed. The build can wreck trash mobs, it just struggles at killing elites in a timely manner because of the budget setup. And if it was like the old days in Act 2, I would be dieing to trash mobs before even getting to elites.

TL/DR It's a budget build. Don't expect to faceroll mp10 with it.

@Sky I am not bating people into watching my youtube videos. I GET NOTHING FOR IT! I came up with a budget build that works in mp10 and i wanted to share it with people! OMG The build details are on the profile page, there is nothing to hide, no secret. The video shows you how I play (you cast the abilities listed on the profile build page and kill monsters). It works...stop making up some big thing about conspiracy fake videos because you can't wrap your head around it. Thanks!
Reply Quote
also @MCP how much you pay for your gear? and how well do you get through mp10?
Reply Quote
Easy guy. No ones expecting you to do anything. This is not an offensive.
Do you remember when D3 just came out and people were trying to do Act 2 inferno for the first time?
I remember all of my friends were dying often. I was dying to most every elite pack. It was expected.

And that's what your video looks like. I want to temper people expectations, if 10m WD > MP10 gets blown out of proportions.

edit:

TL/DR It's a budget build. Don't expect to faceroll mp10 with it.

That's all.

edit2:
Oh and yea, 1.5 billion for all of my gear (some you can't see) and it doesn't run MP10 as well as your Diet Dr Pepper.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 4/5/2013 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ideally, w/ that build, I would farm mp4-6. I just wanted to push the envelope to the extreme and got better results than I expected. So I figured it was worthy of sharing.

In my eyes, its really no different than Athene doing MP 10 Diablo naked. No one would really do it in their right mind but it's something crazy to watch and see happen.
Reply Quote
This is impressive man!
Reply Quote
I just wanted to push the envelope to the extreme and got better results than I expected. So I figured it was worthy of sharing.

In my eyes, its really no different than Athene doing MP 10 Diablo naked. No one would really do it in their right mind but it's something crazy to watch and see happen.

Naked?! Not since D2 have I heard of such a thing.

You're not the only one to be surprised by certain builds:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8198732054#1
Reply Quote
I've edited my previous comment. If this is an experiment to push the envelope, then I'm willing to see what you do with it.

I just didn't what people to be misled into thinking they could spend 10M and face-roll MP10.
Reply Quote
very nice build, and for just 10 mil gold that`s the best and the cheapest build that can do MP10.I`ve seen 2bil gold builds and even they die times to times.
Great stuff keep it up and if u cand post a full keep depth 2 run with that build i might try it to!
cheers!
Reply Quote
WD FORUMZ R VRY SRS BUSINEZZ.VIDEOS WITH NO MORE THAN 1 DEATH OR I CALL BS.

But really, I don't get why people are so fixated on mp10 farming. Legendary items aren't falling off trees in mp10. Just speed run 3-5 :P At least if you're focusing on efficient drop return.

If you want more of a challenge, then do whatever. It's all about havin' fun.
Reply Quote

But really, I don't get why people are so fixated on mp10 farming. Legendary items aren't falling off trees in mp10. Just speed run 3-5 :P At least if you're focusing on efficient drop return.

I`ve played lot`s of hours on low Mp`s for paragon and now i`m playing mp10 and i can say that there is a big difference in items drop ( not only numbers but also quality)
But that`s my opinion , from what i experienced.
Reply Quote
I agree with Silvius in regard to item drops. That 100% bonus item chance does seem to make a difference.
Reply Quote

I`ve played lot`s of hours on low Mp`s for paragon and now i`m playing mp10 and i can say that there is a big difference in items drop ( not only numbers but also quality)

there is a big difference in drops because of the additional mf on mp10 versus mp1...that's all you're seeing. If you decked out your tune in mf gear to the same MF %, you will not see a difference in mp1
Reply Quote
I'm not sure I understand the "viral" sense of this video. Although, please enlighten me. All I see is a WD spamming bears while relying heavily on SV to stay alive. I would like to see a full Keeps 2 clear to see how many deaths occur and how long it truly takes. Could one not argue that another 10M build would consist of all pets tanking with a Templar as your follower while you sit back and shoot a poison dart? Just wondering.
Reply Quote
It's never been done for 10m on WD with good results, that's what makes it interesting to most. A pet/darts build would spend 5 minutes on the first trash mob pack it encountered. This build rips through trash and that's the main thing to focus on. The sustain is also amazing compared to any other build at that budget. There are times where I can sustain through 10x the damage than any other build could ever dream of at that budget range. Spirit vessel is there to boost survivability....its no different than the monks near-death experience or wizards running Unstable Anamoly. I run it because I intend for it to proc, not because I don't want it to.
Reply Quote
Impressive stuff DrPepper. I have to ask, is this format possible on MP 10 in other areas besides keeps 2? What about Uber bosses or key farming?
Reply Quote

I hate to be "that guy" but I've got a decent number of elite kills under my belt , and I've done my fair share of farming on all MP levels. One thing I can tell you for sure is that the MP level you play at does NOT affect the quality of your rolls on drops whatsoever. If you rolled better items found at higher mps, it was by sheer coincidence.

I'll take you up on a challenge anytime. You farm mp10, I'll farm mp5 or even mp3, for three hours, and I promise you I'll have more leg drops. It's about being efficient. The MF modifier really means nothing. If you could clear mp10 just as fast as you could mp3-5, then of course, you may as well do it. But I know there isn't a single WD around doing that.

The most decked out ones can prob do MP levels 6-8 nearly as quick as lower/mid MPs, but I'm talking cream of the crop gear.
Edited by RPRNoNsum#1561 on 4/6/2013 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I hate to be "that guy" but I've got a decent number of elite kills under my belt , and I've done my fair share of farming on all MP levels. One thing I can tell you for sure is that the MP level you play at does NOT affect the quality of your rolls on drops whatsoever. If you rolled better items found at higher mps, it was by sheer coincidence.

I'll take you up on a challenge anytime. You farm mp10, I'll farm mp5 or even mp3, for three hours, and I promise you I'll have more leg drops. It's about being efficient. The MF modifier really means nothing. If you could clear mp10 just as fast as you could mp3-5, then of course, you may as well do it. But I know there isn't a single WD around doing that.

The most decked out ones can prob do MP levels 6-8 nearly as quick as lower/mid MPs, but I'm talking cream of the crop gear.

I`m not going to run contests here because when it comes to legendary drop it`s the same on all mp`s.
But i don`t want to tell you how many days i`ve spent playing low mp`s and 99% of the legendary`s where brimstone as for the rarer`s the same thing.
Again that`s my opinion and some of my friends said the same thing , but it`s democracy right so feel free to speak.

Ptbrulz dude for 10 mil that build is the best compared with barbarian Moldran build that was 100 mil or the first one 500 mil.You have my support anyways good luck.
Reply Quote
this interests me, just for the sheer implications to paragon leveling it has. although i would like to see a detailed guide and the order you are using (other than spamming bears). at times, i am confused as to how you are maintaining mana. people are going to want to see the min basic stats you look for when buying too. im always happy to see new builds, keep it up.
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 11:04 PMPosted by SilviuS
Ptbrulz dude for 10 mil that build is the best compared with barbarian Moldran build that was 100 mil or the first one 500 mil.You have my support anyways good luck.

the barb 100mil budget was for solo mp10 ubers, not white mobs.... lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]