Diablo® III

Issues With error 3007. Found cause of prob

Hello,
I play on hardcore and have some recent rubberband/disconnect issues. I decided to rub D3TR 24/7 while playing and i set an alert to go off if the ping were to suddenly spike that also triggers Fraps to begin recording. Below is a video i made that shows the root and cause of the issue. I have called blizzard, and spoke with technical support. They had informed me that the issue was with my own isp, and that i should "call your isp, call your isp".. Then they told me to get this program called D3TR to check my traceroutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXo6pV0eN40&feature=youtu.be

The real cause of the problem is hops 8-16. Which is us.battle.net.
So now what should i do? If my hardcore character dies, due to your servers pinging high, shold i make another video like this? Will my character be rolledback?

edit: The program at the end is D3TR, fraps will not record a windows program, which is why i took a snapshot of D3TR and put it at the end of the video. You can see, that the time of the snapshot was 4:33pm, the same time my ping spiked to 612 msec.
Edited by RUNFORIT#1236 on 4/11/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Blizzard will never do anything to restore a dead hc toon. You agree to this while making a hc character. You die end of story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]