Diablo® III

Looking for farming buddies. Aus/NZ

Im a level 8 paragon WW barb looking for some buddies to farm with and have good times.
my damage is around the 70k mark. i can run mp2-4 pretty smoothly.

Anyone around the same area feel free to add me
viken#1491
Reply Quote
i have a 120k ww baba and a 176k sw monk both unbuffed baba goes too 190k buffed monk does 400k buffed ill add you once this pathetic excuse of a server is back online
Reply Quote
hey bro id also be keen!
when server back ill add also.
when server due back anyway?
Reply Quote
The servers seem to be back on now.

I have just added viken.

all welcome to add me slackgaz#1346
Reply Quote
They are well and truely back up now, thanks for the add slackgaz
Reply Quote
im keen,

kiwiwraith#6649
Reply Quote
I'm going to upgrade my DH in the next week or so to be able to play MP2-4. Will add you guys here when I do.

The other thing is I help maintain an uber/key/farming list over here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477.

There aren't many players in the group < MP5. It would be great if you guys would like to get that list going by adding yourselves to the group. There are also a lot of higher MP players willing to help with farming, etc.

Either way, I'll be adding ppl from this thread when my baby DH grows a pair next week :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]