Diablo® III

Shenlongs not worth much?

Are shenlongs worth anything now? those with 900ish dps, cd, dex, life per spirit, 0s?
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah there is a niche market for them. With an open socket the more CD they have and the closer to 1000 damage or exceed 1000 damage will net you a pretty penny.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
I posted one in AH, but it seems that there are no buyers for it though.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/silvercoo/Screenshot009.jpg
Reply Quote
I've never had one of these drop for me... would be cool but I'm sure it'd have crappy rolls ;-)
Reply Quote
That's the best drop I've had for weeks! Trying to look for more gold to upgrade my gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
Someone will buy it. You might have it posted for to much.

I sold my old FoL for 500M and I underpriced it to sell fast and it indeed sold in a few hours.

It's a solid fist...nice find and GLWS.

I believe Cayzer sold his Shenlong set for 1.6B so you will get a buyer...patience and an attractive price is everything.

EDIT: Mind you these fists we sold where on the higher end but your FoL is solid above average roll even for a socket so you should get a buyer in no time.

Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 4/3/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i put it up at 100m! I saw one that has more dps but lesser dex and cd for 105m =x
Reply Quote
I just got mine last night, but wondering how to get enough sustain from them.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/03/2013 01:32 PMPosted by silvercoo
i put it up at 100m! I saw one that has more dps but lesser dex and cd for 105m =x

Fair enough. If it doesn't move and you have to repost you can use 2 diff strats. Either keep the buyout the same and place a lower bid by 10-20% or you can just lower the buyout by 5-10% and be done with it. If it continues to sit there rinse and repeat till it does.

Well the third option is to continue to post it for 100M and eventually someone will be looking to pick it up at that price. Only thing is it may take hours, days, weeks etc...

Cheers and GLWS,
CC-
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 01:36 PMPosted by CaptainCarl

Fair enough. If it doesn't move and you have to repost you can use 2 diff strats. Either keep the buyout the same and place a lower bid by 10-20% or you can just lower the buyout by 5-10% and be done with it. If it continues to sit there rinse and repeat till it does.

Well the third option is to continue to post it for 100M and eventually someone will be looking to pick it up at that price. Only thing is it may take hours, days, weeks etc...

Cheers and GLWS,
CC-

Thanks Captain!
Reply Quote
View profile
04/03/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Radelon
I just got mine last night, but wondering how to get enough sustain from them.

You need some additional LOH on your other gear. Also a bit more LpS or LpSS is helpful as well. Increased mitigation will add value to your Life pool so you can buff that up as well.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
@CaptainCarl - hate to hijack the thread but which pieces should I look to get those on? I also got a Relentless with 2.9ls but no CD.
Reply Quote
Funny thing I should see this thread title, this morning I bid all my gold (im poor, so 43m) on a Shenlong with 2.48 spirit regen since it was a direct 2k dps upgrade (lol.. stop laughing) from my current 2.45 spirit regen one. I figured, since the original bid before I left work was 7m, I'd win it pretty easily.

Nope.

Just got home and check and someone bid more than 44m for this:

http://imgur.com/ZELVaeH

I have sold/flipped many Shenlongs on RMAH (mostly socketed or cd ones) but this auction still surprised me. Ahh well. I'll find another one posted someday.
Reply Quote
Oh wow. You all are right =) Went to sleep, and now the fist is sold for 100m. =x

Guess I was just being impatient last night!
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 01:22 PMPosted by CaptainCarl
I believe Cayzer sold his Shenlong set for 1.6B so you will get a buyer...patience and an attractive price is everything.

This. I sold a pair 1130, 11 IaS, OS, 800+ LoH and a 1001, 98CD, 195 dex, OS, 52 LPSS for 1.6b
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]