Diablo® III

Two key runs on mp8, and NO key.

heheheh =]
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 03:14 PMPosted by eriza
2 KEY RUNS NO KEY DROP ON MP 8!?!?! DATS IMPOSSIBLE, CALL DA POWLIZ
lmao =]
Reply Quote
I get most of the keys on MP6, and took around 2~6 mins per uber.
Not worth it for higher MP 7~9 (longer & possible chance of still not getting it hurts more) or unless i played with others for the sake of "challenge."
Reply Quote
Your chance of this happening is 20% * 20% = 4% so an average over 25 runs u will miss out 2 times in a row.
Reply Quote
80% success = 20% failure.

Chance of 20% failure, twice, is 0.2 * 0.2 = 0.04.

For every hundred people who try twice on MP8, four of them SHOULD get unlucky and get no drop.
Reply Quote
So you rolled a ten sided die twice and both times it came up 1 or 2.

Fascinating.
Reply Quote
If this is a troll thread then you aren't the first nor are you original in the slightest way so you have utterly failed.

If this is a legit thread then my only advice would be to run MP10 or to try more runs on MP8 as RNG can screw you over sometimes.....
Reply Quote
I've done 14 runs on MP4 with no key drop.... now thats bad luck.
Reply Quote
80% success = 20% failure.

Chance of 20% failure, twice, is 0.2 * 0.2 = 0.04.

For every hundred people who try twice on MP8, four of them SHOULD get unlucky and get no drop.

Urza also did the math. You both beat me to it. Thank you.

Hitting 1 in 5 two times in a row is not a big deal OP. 4%.
Reply Quote
One of these thread. I remember back in D2 LOD I would run Nilathek 20 times in a row and not get a single key. You had no control on increasing your chances. I guess it appeared that you got more keys if you did it in a Botted game that was running Baal. I get forever more keys in D3 than I ever did in D2.
Reply Quote
Wow, so we're down to crying if we don't get a key for TWO runs in a row now? Give it a few months and it'll be "I killed one keywarden on MP3 and didn't get a key BLIZZ FIX!"
Reply Quote
So you rolled a ten sided die twice and both times it came up 1 or 2.

Fascinating.

lmao =]
Reply Quote
Sad, sad story bro, totally worth a post on the forums to whine a little.

/sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]