Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

This is just a selfish and stupid thread!
Reply Quote
I'll bump. It's a broken mechanic for certain. If they put it as a side effect for my mantra, I'd be cool. But then it would be stupid the other way around.

Broken mechanic is broken.
Reply Quote
1.roll a barb

2. use WW and WOTB

3. win

thank you for proving my point. blizzard knows the answer can be for everyone to roll a barb but its the answer all the barbs are giving
Reply Quote
Blizzard - false advertising. Why you even created other 4 classes?
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Theudys

Selfish because we want all class's to be equal? Don't post if you got nothing to add to the reason behind this forum post. Go troll somewhere else like in WOW where nobody cares since 95% of WOW community is full of kids your age 12.
Reply Quote
View profile
all other classes are somewhat underpowered...

Nervvv Nervvv Nerffffff!

no,

Buff them!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Nerf Barb's WotB = Kill Diablo 3 officially

Amazing how many people have no business sense.

What you people are essentially saying is, "Make a bunch of people quit D3. Make them quit they are having too much fun. Take their fun away so they quit please."

get a clue
Reply Quote
Just gonna say a few words
tempest rush, archon, cm, 0dog, permagloom
as with sustained wotb all require good gear/skill(ish?)
if it works, nerf it, we don't need builds that work.

Permagloom is there just so that we can 'mimic' facetank barbs with very similar dmg reduction and LS (12% possibility from barb gear?) just to stay alive. Its bad enough barbs don't have to waste precious skill slots to achieve that while going for dh tier (if not better) mobility AND waaaay better edps
If they actually went about nerfing gloom and they did once(along with warcry in 1.0.5)....now that would be the final nail in the coffin for the class.
Reply Quote
Nerf Barb's WotB = Kill Diablo 3 officially

Amazing how many people have no business sense.

What you people are essentially saying is, "Make a bunch of people quit D3. Make them quit they are having too much fun. Take their fun away so they quit please."

get a clue

ROFL you are only having fun because the class is broken. If it takes a broken class to have fun in diablo 3 you are playing the wrong game as I stated previously i have a blast with my monk but that's not what this post is about child. Let daddy inform you that we are not saying barb is the only fun class (personally spin 2 win is boring to me), what we are saying is the class is broken with WOTB giving god mode to any barb. Please leave.
Reply Quote
if you nerf wotb then please nerf archon too to be fair
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 06:44 AMPosted by MuffinSteve

Selfish because we want all class's to be equal? Don't post if you got nothing to add to the reason behind this forum post. Go troll somewhere else like in WOW where nobody cares since 95% of WOW community is full of kids your age 12.

Ok, say the nerf the WOTB on barb.....that's it then everyone is happy and barbs have to star creating a new built and is that what you want? I see people here asking for nerfs and that is what i don't like. If they were to buff everything that is another thing. But i hate freaking people asking for nerfing other classes.

Wiz have their OP builts, freezing everything....have i asked for a nerf? NO. Monks have their OP blue tornados built....have i asked nerf? NO. So yeah, i still think people asking to nerf other classes are just SELFISH and STUPID
Reply Quote
So much hate against barbs .... i love it :D
Reply Quote
View profile
See this is why we cant have nice things in this game. Nothing but crybabies

Why do people always scream nerf? How about a buff to the other classes? How about worrying about your own character and what you can do to make it better? If WOTB gets you that hot and bothered relieve some of that steam finding a job, mowing a lawn, getting some sun on that pasty skin, discover girls etc.

Just please quit whining about every little thing in this game that is actually good for fcks sake, don't you people enjoy something good or is life really destined to be miserable for you all?
Reply Quote
I somewhat agree but I would rather see 6-8 builds like this for each class this game needs it

so what if you stomp mp 10 naked diablo has always been about creating overpowered toons

didn't play d2 much but played d1 for years and you could kill diablo naked on hell mode
Reply Quote
@Theudys those builds are nothing like wotb and you know it but I would rather see more builds like this for all classes tbh

while were at it hota is another skill that's op but buff not nerf

I think op is just frustrated that these buffs haven't happened in which I agree 100% probably have to wait for x pac for major changes sadly

I for one will roll the new classes in x pac
Reply Quote
First, this game is not MMO where co-op is core design. So stop crying for balance
Second, there is nothing balance or fair (even in life)

Lets say, you have a girlfriend and your girlfriend's sister is hotter than her. Are you gonna tell your gf, please nerf da .... of your sister she is wayyyy too hot ?__?
Reply Quote
Unlike the other classes Barbs absolutly have to get in and get there hands dirty. What take away wotb and they are totally useless when it comes to jail / freeze. What good is having a brawler that has to run away and hide everytime things get difficult. Instead stop being so concerned with what other people are doing and focus on your own game play.
Reply Quote
First, this game is not MMO where co-op is core design. So stop crying for balance
Second, there is nothing balance or fair (even in life)

Lets say, you have a girlfriend and your girlfriend's sister is hotter than her. Are you gonna tell your gf, please nerf da .... of your sister she is wayyyy too hot ?__?

good thing this is just a game and people can suggest improvements on the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]