Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

Dont nerf anything Buff it. This game has had WAY to many nerfs what they need to do is buff WD and DH's plain and simple.
Reply Quote
Increase the cooldown of serenity...it is OP. o.O

While you are at it, I feel like it is unfair that the TR build provides unlimited resources for constant donatello'ing. ^_^

lol, you dont know anything about the monk class do you?

TR doesnt provide unlimited resources. are you talking about tempest rush or WW sprint?
Reply Quote
OP I would like to know how you feel barb is so OP without ever playing it? Just curious.

EDIT: And no para 26 barb doesnt count... specially with no gear =)
Edited by Thunder#1826 on 4/9/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Jt3z
Dont nerf anything Buff it. This game has had WAY to many nerfs what they need to do is buff WD and DH's plain and simple.

I am 100% for that. but its clear that blizzard does not intend to do that. it would be wayyyyy harder to test all the changed skills then just fixing this one skill that is
a) game breaking
b) a mandatory skill
c) the single thing that makes barbs way way better than everyone else
Reply Quote
a) game breaking
b) a mandatory skill
It appears to be those things ONLY to you buddy, and maybe a few others who live to complain about a game that really isn't too much fun to begin with. Get over it dude, play the game and stop worrying about other classes.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Thunder
OP I would like to know how you feel barb is so OP without ever playing it? Just curious.

hmmm. i cant really answer that question because I have barb with a like 20 something paragon levels. and on my brothers account he has a barb that I play all the time because I am trying to get him to lvl 100. after playing his 730mil budget barb I can tell you exactly what rune is ruining the game.

thank you for reminding me to mention my credentials :)
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:17 PMPosted by lysergia

I am 100% for that. but its clear that blizzard does not intend to do that. it would be wayyyyy harder to test all the changed skills then just fixing this one skill that is
a) game breaking
b) a mandatory skill
They need to do that or they will continue to lose players.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:18 PMPosted by lysergia
exactly what rune is ruining the game.
LOL @ runing the game. Grow up :)
Reply Quote
a) game breaking
b) a mandatory skill
It appears to be those things ONLY to you buddy, and maybe a few others who live to complain about a game that really isn't too much fun to begin with. Get over it dude, play the game and stop worrying about other classes.

its not me. its tons of people (alot of whom have quit) even elite barbs admit this issue.
Reply Quote
I said para 20 barb doesnt count, get to para 70 or so then we'll talk. And playing a 730m budget and you are strong?? wow... that just doesnt make sense with enough currency you'll be strong... no other game has that, nope.
Reply Quote

here is the gear http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/kronk-1269/Kronk/31683670

thats my brothers account. i gave him all the gear for a graduation present. ill go ahead and log in to confirm this
Reply Quote

its not me. its tons of people (alot of whom have quit) even elite barbs admit this issue.

Name one... just one. Moldran hasnt complained, Forsaken has never complained, Veddy has never complained... so which elite barbs?
Reply Quote
If anything WOTB needs a buff. It claims to provide CC immunity, but you still get locked in by waller. They need to buff WOTB so you can spin through walls. It's not doing what it is advertised to do.

+1
Reply Quote

thats my brothers account. i gave him all the gear for a graduation present. ill go ahead and log in to confirm this

125k DPS and 49k HP is OP to you?? Oh man, so you must be PISSED about moldrans and veddys and forsakens gear... lol
Reply Quote
hey this is lysergias barb here. if only you guys could see how fast i made it to this paragon level.
Reply Quote
cry more
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:20 PMPosted by lysergia
Well now you're lying, you just said it's not you... Ummm yes it is you. You made the thread complaining about WoTB. And tons of people hey? really? Lets see them then? Maybe show us some threads otherwise its just your OPINION and its a crappy opinion at that. "yeah lets just nerf everything fun about this game" because I'm jealous of the barb class... Are you kiddin'? If you don't like it don't play the game. But don't whine and cry for nerfs, people have fun playing that build, you just want the game to be less fun...
Reply Quote

125k DPS and 49k HP is OP to you?? Oh man, so you must be PISSED about moldrans and veddys and forsakens gear... lol

hmm you really dont understand do you? does your head hurt when you try to think? im not saying his stats are OP, its the fact even with those low stats I can faceroll mp10. your actually helping my arguement.

Veddy is a IRL friend of mine. I am often on his stream, playing with him and talking to him over skype. and he will admit that yes, WOTB is the most op thing in the game.
Reply Quote
I guess my gear must really piss you off :D
Reply Quote
LOL... dude that barb is pretty trashy for how much you said you spent also para 63 is nothing... at all, but Ill let you remain happy about that lol. Im done with this thread, you are just tooooo funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]