Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

nived geared that barb so you can talk to him about that. he is one of the best things about the barb community.

you guys are incapable of realizing im not jealous. this is a real issue thats affecting the game in a negative way.
Reply Quote
No don't nerf wotb! Yer jus jelous yer barb isn't op like the rest of us. Everything hurts us barbs plenty. Frozen/molten bombs, we just gear for massive LS stack tons of vit. If a barb has 70k hp then yea a 18k molten boom doesn't hurt so much. But a paper DH er Wiz with 30k hp gets toasted.

Have u seen what happens to a barb if we get frozen or jailed? Instant death.

Nerf of wotb = death to barb class. Check yourself.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:28 PMPosted by lysergia
you guys are incapable of realizing im not jealous. this is a real issue thats affecting the game in a negative way.
Thanks for ignoring my reply. the only negative person here, Is you, whining and crying for nerfs. Go outside and get off the forums. Its only affecting you! :)
Edited by rizoh#1754 on 4/9/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nerfed wotb, and then what?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Thunder
LOL... dude that barb is pretty trashy for how much you said you spent also para 63 is nothing... at all, but Ill let you remain happy about that lol. Im done with this thread, you are just tooooo funny.

you are awesome at making my point! yes the gear is trash and face rolls mp10. point made.

also, your account is pretty horrible
Reply Quote
No don't nerf wotb! Yer jus jelous yer barb isn't op like the rest of us. Everything hurts us barbs plenty. Frozen/molten bombs, we just gear for massive LS stack tons of vit. If a barb has 70k hp then yea a 18k molten boom doesn't hurt so much. But a paper DH er Wiz with 30k hp gets toasted.

Type a little clearer and i agree you nerf WOTB then they become as bad as the other classes.
Reply Quote

'

ok some real discussion finally. the idea that one single skill could kill the whole class exemplifies whats wrong with it. its game breaking and mandatory
Reply Quote
You could get to your point by not irritating those who play a barb by not mentioning NERF WoTB as your thread title.

Instead, mention "something" how to improve or buff YOUR fav class.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:25 PMPosted by rizoh
its not me. its tons of people (alot of whom have quit) even elite barbs admit this issue.
Well now you're lying, you just said it's not you... Ummm yes it is you. You made the thread complaining about WoTB. And tons of people hey? really? Lets see them then? Maybe show us some threads otherwise its just your OPINION and its a crappy opinion at that. "yeah lets just nerf everything fun about this game" because I'm jealous of the barb class... Are you kiddin'? If you don't like it don't play the game. But don't whine and cry for nerfs, people have fun playing that build, you just want the game to be less fun...

excuse me, i meant to say its not just me. i can sign on right now, go down my friends list and ask is WOTB is extremely OP. i just did and everyone agreed that responded
Reply Quote
Thumbs down this trashy QQ thread and let the OP cry in a corner somewhere. He's only looking to make the game less fun for players. I mean come on! the majority of people have already ditched this game. And the OP wants to make it even less fun and more nerfed? LOL pathetic
Reply Quote
You could get to your point by not irritating those who play a barb by not mentioning NERF WoTB as your thread title.

I have to agree with this
Reply Quote

i understand that saying nerf wotb is gonna get all these barbs panties in a twist but blizz is not going to nerf every single skill to make up for WOTB, that wouldnt even guarentee a balance.

the skill is game breaking and mandatory
Reply Quote
Are you kidding me? Far to many people talk about how barbs need to be nerfed. THEY ARE BARBS FOR A REASON AND THAT IS TO SMASH FACE. And if you have played Diablo 1,2,&3 you would know they have always AAAAND will always be the easist to play with.

IMO all of this crap about nerfing is because of pvp otherwise why would you care? This makes no sence because PVP isnt even properly set up yet. Even if PVP had a proper ladder system and matchmaking process like SC2 or even freakin Mortal Combat online where they set battles according to wins/losses there would still be no reason to nerf this character in ANY WAY. BARBS PWN AND THATS WHY THEY ARE BARBS. THEY ARE EZ TO PLAY WITH. So why nerf such an incredible class?

I really liked the idea that we should be buffed to spin through walls...That would be true immunity from capture/jailed/interuption of barb pwnage whatever you want to call it while in WOTB.
Edited by TheFief#1191 on 4/9/2013 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:33 PMPosted by rizoh
Thumbs down this trashy QQ thread and let the OP cry in a corner somewhere. He's only looking to make the game less fun for players. I mean come on! the majority of people have already ditched this game. And the OP wants to make it even less fun and more nerfed? LOL pathetic

lol man, you dont seem to get it. i am not crying. I am pointing out a flaw in the game. A commonly talked about flaw in balance.

I got a top 100 monk and a top 150 dh. things couldnt be better for me. i dont feel like i am missing out on anything.

the problem is my friends and others are missing out. this thread is for them.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:32 PMPosted by lysergia
i just did and everyone agreed that responded
You're a bad liar, and even if you're not... which isn't very likely... you want us to just take the word of another QQ kid? Give me a break, you have no support. Show us some barbs actually telling you that they want WoTB nerfed, screenshot it. Not just you saying "oh people tell me ALL the time how badly WoTB breaks this game" Liar...
Reply Quote

i understand that saying nerf wotb is gonna get all these barbs panties in a twist but blizz is not going to nerf every single skill to make up for WOTB, that wouldnt even guarentee a balance.

the skill is game breaking and mandatory
Thats the same thing for almost every class tbh. Why dont you make a thread on what buffs you wanna see on other classes.
Reply Quote
WotB being "OP" is bad? How?

If you're playing in a group of 4 people and 2 of them happen to be WW/HotA Barbs with WotB up the entire time, don't you think that would BENEFIT YOU? Y'know, by killing things faster, probably not coming close to dying, etc?

Seriously, if you think it's that damn broken, make a Barb yourself. Then, after doing so and growing accustomed to it, see if you want it to be nerfed.

I'd put $100 on people crying for WotB to be nerfed that they would flood these forums with tears after they made a Barb and WotB got nerfed.
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson loved the barb aka barbs will never see a nerf in their life. End of thread. Mods, lock this baby up.
Reply Quote
They need to nerf Critical Hit Chance.
Give it diminishing returns with a soft cap around 15-20%

Doing this will bring WotB, and Critical Mass under control.
Broken builds that give infinite resource regen and instant cooldowns won't make all other builds worthless by comparison. We'll have a far better balanced game for all classes and since the system uses diminishing returns, gear worn by players won't completely worthless.

Ill have what your smoking please......

Diminishing return on cc, as a dh thats a killer. you have dhs firing at almost 3 shots per second or more, with 60+cc, so in about 1 min dhs woukd hit the soft cap and be running the rest of the rn with 15-20% cc? Not game breaking at all maybe for barbs.

But on the other hand, youd have all the dhs roll barbs.

So yeah its puff puff pass, you have had it long enough
Reply Quote
They need to nerf Critical Hit Chance.
Give it diminishing returns with a soft cap around 15-20%

Doing this will bring WotB, and Critical Mass under control.
Broken builds that give infinite resource regen and instant cooldowns won't make all other builds worthless by comparison. We'll have a far better balanced game for all classes and since the system uses diminishing returns, gear worn by players won't completely worthless.

Ill have what your smoking please......

Diminishing return on cc, as a dh thats a killer. you have dhs firing at almost 3 shots per second or more, with 60+cc, so in about 1 min dhs woukd hit the soft cap and be running the rest of the rn with 15-20% cc? Not game breaking at all maybe for barbs.

But on the other hand, youd have all the dhs roll barbs.

So yeah its puff puff pass, you have had it long enough

You know that this thread is VERY stupid when crymore has to speak on it, hope you feel good OP, you made yourself look like a fool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]