Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

04/09/2013 04:35 PMPosted by TheFief
Far to many people talk about how barbs need to be nerfed

facts. wonder why that is...
Edited by KronK#1269 on 4/9/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ppl just qq, bet they just play other class and jelly barb got wotb.
Reply Quote
facts. wonder why that is...
What does that even mean? LOL
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:36 PMPosted by rizoh
i just did and everyone agreed that responded
You're a bad liar, and even if you're not... which isn't very likely... you want us to just take the word of another QQ kid? Give me a break, you have no support. Show us some barbs actually telling you that they want WoTB nerfed, screenshot it. Not just you saying "oh people tell me ALL the time how badly WoTB breaks this game" Liar...

sure. i will get some top barbs in here. wait till veddy signs on
Reply Quote
LOL, will do, Ive been on his streams daily talking to him, never has he talked about barbs being OP... Didn't your parents tell ya 'crack is whack, school is cool'... guess not =(.
Reply Quote
LOOOL "just you wait until my internet friends sign on and then we'll show you how much we want to make the game less fun!"...go outside OP stop crying about barbs :)
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Thunder
LOL, will do, Ive been on his streams daily talking to him, never has he talked about barbs being OP... Didn't your parents tell ya 'crack is whack, school is cool'... guess not =(.

you watch his stream daily but you dont know who I am?
Reply Quote
One thing I will agree about is that WotB gives way too much compared to other skills, hell the skill is worth it for the CC Immunity alone, but then you have all the other bonus stats.

However, I don't think it needs to be nerfed. I'd much rather see other classes get buffed to where they can be able to compete.

Right now it's Barbarian > Monk > Wizard > Witch Doctor > Demon Hunter, DH being the weakest.

For the Demon Hunter, in particular, it's painful. We have two skills that can break CC. One is vault, but that won't help you against frozen. The other is smokescreen, that will break any CC, but it's expensive and only lasts 1-1.5 seconds. I get it that WotB and the CC reduction are the Barbarians "thing" but the whole constant upkeep of it in comparison to other classes seems a little unfair.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:45 PMPosted by rizoh
LOOOL "just you wait until my internet friends sign on and then we'll show you how much we want to make the game less fun!"...go outside OP stop crying about barbs :)

you asked for me to get a top barb in here to say WOTB is OP so i will. isnt that you asked for?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:47 PMPosted by R4V3N0U5
However, I don't think it needs to be nerfed. I'd much rather see other classes get buffed to where they can be able to compete.
+1 this! No need to make the game less fun for barb because you're jealous of a skill they have, just ask for your class to be buffed instead! OP is going about this completely wrong.
Reply Quote
Blizzard could remove WotB from the game and it would only be a miner inconvenience to us barbs. I don't even use it most of the time. It only saves you from jailer and frozen which is all I use it for for the most part. I farm mp 10 all day no problems and if they took away WotB I would just ignore the jailer packs and keep smashing mobs, so what is the point in nurfing it? I had a friend who played a wizard and he wanted to try the ww barb but he couldn't figure out how to do it because its not easy to get going sometimes but yet he still complained ww barbs are to op and they need a nurf. Just because I can play one and be op at it and you can't then it should be nurfed?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by rizoh
+1 this! No need to make the game less fun for barb because you're jealous of a skill they have, just ask for your class to be buffed instead! OP is going about this completely wrong.

I 100% agree. I hate nerfs but in this case do you really expect and trust blizz to buff every class and skill in the game to make up for WOTB? is that even possible?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Whassup
Blizzard could remove WotB from the game and it would only be a miner inconvenience to us barbs. I don't even use it most of the time. It only saves you from jailer and frozen which is all I use it for for the most part. I farm mp 10 all day no problems and if they took away WotB I would just ignore the jailer packs and keep smashing mobs, so what is the point in nurfing it? I had a friend who played a wizard and he wanted to try the ww barb but he couldn't figure out how to do it because its not easy to get going sometimes but yet he still complained ww barbs are to op and they need a nurf. Just because I can play one and be op at it and you can't then it should be nurfed?

No... this is end of thread... is the legendary whassup... damn, havent heard your name in ages... !@#$ing great barb and he says WoTB isnt OP... you are now moot OP.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Whassup
Just because I can play one and be op at it and you can't then it should be nurfed?

i took me about 5 minutes to figure out WW, with 730 mil gear it was possible to solo mp10 ubers

barb is the most idiot proof class in the game, which to me is why its the least fun.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:51 PMPosted by lysergia
I 100% agree. I hate nerfs but in this case do you really expect and trust blizz to buff every class and skill in the game to make up for WOTB? is that even possible?
I would rather trust them to try and buff the other classes, than ask to nerf barbs and make their game play experience less fun because the other classes aren't quite up to par. That's just no fun dude, and its not fair for those players who play barb and use and enjoy WoTB..
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Thunder

No... this is end of thread... is the legendary whassup... damn, havent heard your name in ages... !@#$ing great barb and he says WoTB isnt OP... you are now moot OP.

lol, maybe you should spend more time playing the game and less time making idiotic posts. your account is awful, theres no way you could understadn the true power of WOTB
Reply Quote
But all joking around aside WotB doesn't need a nurf. The other classes just need a little buff, not to god mode but a little:P
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:54 PMPosted by rizoh
I would rather trust them to try and buff the other classes, than ask to nerf barbs and make their game play experience less fun because the other classes aren't quite up to par. That's just no fun dude, and its not fair for those players who play barb and use and enjoy WoTB..

i absolutely agree. by saying nerf wotb i am simply pin pointing the issue. i pray they buff everyone. I want my brother to love his barb as much as he does now.

the simple fact is they wont buff other classes. scorpion runs are a clear example. nerf scorpions or buff everything else. they need to give us all a 100 percent uptime god mode skill to compensate lol
Reply Quote
this first time i posted this, it was moved to PTR feedback. This post has nothing to do with the PTR i have never even played the PTR. This post is about the future of the game.

this is a major disappointment. The other changes seem good, except for the fact that the multiplicative NV bonus doesnt apply to mf and gf (this cant be right).

Alot of talk is going on about people not getting pigeon holed into having to do something.
Such as:
mob density changes so people arent forced into a3
item changes so people arent forced to use certain BiS
nerfed scorps so people dont have to farm them for xp

what about the worst issue.

everyone (seriously everyone) would be better off selling all their gear and buying a barb.

as far as bang for buck and even if all things were equal barbs are SOOO far ahead of other classes and its because of WOTB-thrive on choas. change it. please. its an obvious issue

I dont ever ask for nerfs but it has become abundantly clear that blizz is not going to buff the other classes to equal the barb. it would be easier to just nerf thrive on choas because 100% uptime CC immunity and buffing is just out of balance and game breaking. Things that break the game need to be nerfed. period

awwww the crybaby nerf barb posts are back .. stop being jelly scrub.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]