Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

My accounts awful yet it has 30k less dps than the one you logged into? So you agree your account sucks too? LOL

EDIT: I also use dex hellfire ring and am only 30k dps off from that one 'OP' barb your 'brother' plays. LMAO, toooo funny.

i could actually help you make your barb 100 times more efficient for less cost. i do know ALOT about gearing barbs.

Everything i learned about barb gear is from Nived, who I admire and respect greatly. Every barb should seek advice from Nived
Reply Quote

LMAO @ you bro. you dont understand much about this game or what im saying.

A) my bro is wearing an soj
B) hits the attack speed break point which you have ignored
C) dps doesnt mean anything
D) his account is a few weeks old

despite all that im not saying oh my god his gear is awesome. im saying the opposite. even with his gear he can solo mp10 ubers.

thank you for helping me make my point post after post :)
ill thank you on Veddy's stream

You did say his account was good so -1 to you.
DPS means a lot to be honest, what else is left to get in this game, nothing.
Hitting AS cap is pretty lame and SOJ... grats?
Account few weeks old, you said you gave him the gold aka still pretty damn lame for 720m. Anywho.. good luck on your future troll threads... i predict 2-3 a week?

calling an SoJ and AS break point lame illustrates how much of a noob you are. as well as your horrible elite kill count which is the main thing that struck me.

Nived geared that barb and he does great work. Sorry you dont know what a good barb looks like
Reply Quote
Anyways, I went into troll mode myself and Im sorry for that, but asking for a nerf... please dont. This game is already seen a joke, make it any more of a joke and it will be called 'Rainbows and Carebears' instead of 'Diablo 3'... Let d3 be d3 and let it GET BETTER not nerfed. Again sorry I trolled.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:21 PMPosted by lysergia
Peace be with you my friend :)
And also with you! LIFT UP YOO HEARTZZZ!!!!
Reply Quote
And I dont do elites... i farm mp10 white mobs and get 4-6 legends per hour easily. And yes, I do mean easily lol and im paragon 41... yes 4-6 legends and para 41... so, do the math, just saying.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:27 PMPosted by rizoh
Peace be with you my friend :)
And also with you! LIFT UP YOO HEARTZZZ!!!!

LIFT THEM UP TO THE LAWD
Reply Quote
And farming mp10 white mobs also nets 100m per hour or more so... Great xp and legends... best farming.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Thunder
And I dont do elites... i farm mp10 white mobs and get 4-6 legends per hour easily. And yes, I do mean easily lol and im paragon 41... yes 4-6 legends and para 41... so, do the math, just saying.

even so, the elite kills are very low, i mainly farm mp10 whites as well. you should have nived help you re-gear. your barb doesnt compare to my brothers, im sorry you cant see that but honestly the best advice your going to get all day is talk to Nived
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:31 PMPosted by lysergia

even so, the elite kills are very low, i mainly farm mp10 whites as well. you should have nived help you re-gear. your barb doesnt compare to my brothers, im sorry you cant see that but honestly the best advice your going to get all day is talk to Nived

IMO, nowadays elite kills dont mean much except demonic essences in which my RNG on crafting sucks so i just skip all elites... not worth it tbh.
Reply Quote
But I will talk to him and see what he says to me, I havent geared this guy up in... 1-3 months? So hes in for sum total revisions, just been sitting on gold... And your name doesnt sound familiar... unless you were the one talking bout zillionOP the whole time then yes, otherwise im at a loss...
Reply Quote
this first time i posted this, it was moved to PTR feedback. This post has nothing to do with the PTR i have never even played the PTR. This post is about the future of the game.

this is a major disappointment. The other changes seem good, except for the fact that the multiplicative NV bonus doesnt apply to mf and gf (this cant be right).

Lets have a recap. You said, "this post isnt about the PTR", then you follow that with, "i like the changes on PTR except no nerf to WOTB".

Make sense.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Thunder
But I will talk to him and see what he says to me, I havent geared this guy up in... 1-3 months? So hes in for sum total revisions, just been sitting on gold... And your name doesnt sound familiar... unless you were the one talking bout zillionOP the whole time then yes, otherwise im at a loss...

zillionOP?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:38 PMPosted by lysergia

zillionOP?

You watch veddy on twitch and dont know ZillionOP???? WHAT?! He's the most talked about streamer on twitch anywhere...
Reply Quote
this first time i posted this, it was moved to PTR feedback. This post has nothing to do with the PTR i have never even played the PTR. This post is about the future of the game.

this is a major disappointment. The other changes seem good, except for the fact that the multiplicative NV bonus doesnt apply to mf and gf (this cant be right).

Lets have a recap. You said, "this post isnt about the PTR", then you follow that with, "i like the changes on PTR except no nerf to WOTB".

Make sense.

LOL i didnt say changes on the PTR i said that based on reading the patch notes.

dont see how that matters at all

Try harder LMAO
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Thunder

zillionOP?

You watch veddy on twitch and dont know ZillionOP???? WHAT?! He's the most talked about streamer on twitch anywhere...

i dont watch veddy on twitch, i farm with him and give commentary. I read the viewer chat sometimes
Reply Quote
thunder. if you want, add me in game and I can help you get that barb lawn mowing stuff.

lysergia#1774
Reply Quote
This game needs more mechanics to promote fast play like the ww barb. It would be my personal preference to have more builds raised to the barbs level than to nerf the existing barb. Leave it alone, make all other classes on its level!
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Thunder
Zil is a scumbag I hope he gets sued right into jail for the crap he pulled
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:45 PMPosted by HungryHobo
This game needs more mechanics to promote fast play like the ww barb. It would be my personal preference to have more builds raised to the barbs level than to nerf the existing barb. Leave it alone, make all other classes on its level!

i agree but all the buff they have done for other classes havent bridged the gap. hopefully threads like this can give them some sense of relativity as far as balance meaning that they should buff classes keeping in mind that WOTB is really making the difference as far as class balance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]