Diablo® III

no class balancing in 1.0.8?? nerf WOTB already

Each class has its own distinct attribute. I have a WD as well as my barb. I play it because its so different. I will always come back to my barb.

Really its not about nerfing or buffing, but using the skills each class has to offer. Hell I remember the sweeping wind bug Monks used. It was OP. Then it got taken away however they still have managed to play effectively without it.

It's not always about what each class has as skills or how supposedly 'OP" they are, but how you use them. I just happen to love my Barb and he will always be my main toon. If things do get nerfed then I will adapt as many others will.

Long live the Barb
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 4/9/2013 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't really care bout barbs and wiz, especially WOTB and CM builds. Won't deny their efficiency but there are just too many of them. TOOOO MANY!!! They should be really game breaking to be that appealing, but, I'm here to enjoy a gameplay I like and I'm happy where my monk is and couldn't care less bout barbs and wiz. I still want to play them though, maybe someday when other than WoTB and CM build is out there.
Reply Quote
lol look at all these brobarians actually trying to justify their super OP broken skill. Every other class knows they are broken and honestly i could careless if they got the nerf they deserve or not (mind you i have a well invested barb also)

But what gets me is how many come in here saying dont nerf us bruh! but when other classes ask for buffs they are the first to run in there and talk nonsense and keep everyone else down. Now i know its not all barbs but man a vast majority of them have a pompous elitist attitude that is hilarious.

That said i doubt it will ever happen since blizzard is to scared to do anything and when other classes ask for buffs the brobarians chime in and get everyone else either nerfed or held down from buffs and somehow blizzard gets suckered into it each time.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 4/9/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:45 PMPosted by rizoh
You watch veddy on twitch and dont know ZillionOP???? WHAT?! He's the most talked about streamer on twitch anywhere...
Zil is a scumbag I hope he gets sued right into jail for the crap he pulled

what did he do?
Reply Quote
As a self-found Barb that would be devastated by such changes, I do still agree with the sentiment. Being able to entirely override all CC indefinitely is pretty serious. I'd like to see other classes get better synergy to allow for similar things, but I think the better approach would be to make "reduce duration of cc" gear (or something to that effect) better and still go ahead with a WoTB nerf of some kind.

P.S. I like WD, Wiz and DH gameplay better than the Barbs, but for someone playing self-found like I am, it just doesn't compute to use them when I don't have a chance, relatively speaking. =(
Reply Quote
lol look at all these brobarians actually trying to justify their super OP broken skill. Every other class knows they are broken and honestly i could careless if they got the nerf they deserve or not (mind you i have a well invested barb also)

But what gets me is how many come in here saying dont nerf us bruh! but when other classes ask for buffs they are the first to run in there and talk nonsense and keep everyone else down. Now i know its not all barbs but man a vast majority of them have a pompous elitist attitude that is hilarious.

That said i doubt it will ever happen since blizzard is to scared to do anything and when other classes ask for buffs the brobarians chime in and get everyone else either nerfed or held down from buffs and somehow blizzard gets suckered into it each time.

truth
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:54 PMPosted by lysergia
Zil is a scumbag I hope he gets sued right into jail for the crap he pulled

what did he do?

He streamed saying he was handicapped (in a wheel chair) and this scam worked for 9 months... SCAM. All of a sudden he stood up and walked on camera by accident. The dog was about to spill water on his computer... So he got donations for being in a wheel chair in which he was not handicapped... AND hes also said to be a !@#$%^-*! so... Hes in pretty deep crap right now... was #1 D3 streamer for a while.
Reply Quote
Id be fine with the nerfs to the CC but that would be all have the frozen slow u down not freeze you.
Reply Quote
Why does everyone call for nerfs? what is it with the mentality around here that if someone else is having more fun then you, they should be dragged down instead of you getting elevated up. its disgusting. If you feel weak in comparison, ask for buffs for your class. Don't hurt other people's ability to have fun with the game.
Reply Quote
There are 2 classes that is pretty much "immune" to monsters cc

1) WW Barbarian
2) Perma freeze CM Wizard.

Blizzard man up and nerf them a little. *Mind you I play both barb/Wiz too*
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:41 PMPosted by KronK
You're a bad liar, and even if you're not... which isn't very likely... you want us to just take the word of another QQ kid? Give me a break, you have no support. Show us some barbs actually telling you that they want WoTB nerfed, screenshot it. Not just you saying "oh people tell me ALL the time how badly WoTB breaks this game" Liar...

sure. i will get some top barbs in here. wait till veddy signs on

I just had to change my pants....
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:51 PMPosted by marcusRevil
Well someones jelly about barbs lol. OP is just another idiot on board :P

after looking at your barb i can tell you have no room to talk. dont call me an idiot, you dont know me lol.

you mad bro?
Reply Quote
This game is ruled by these factors: (I call it the Lord of the Bling Bling Rings effect.)

2 Auction Houses to rule your wallet
CD, CC, AS affixes to rule them all
One class to rule them all in PVE: BARB
One class to rule them all in PVP: WD
One troll to rule them all: RNG
Edited by Urza#1177 on 4/9/2013 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 06:01 PMPosted by lysergia
Well someones jelly about barbs lol. OP is just another idiot on board :P

after looking at your barb i can tell you have no room to talk. dont call me an idiot, you dont know me lol.

you mad bro?
Why are people fighting about whose gear is better? Its a damn game.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Keltest
Why does everyone call for nerfs? what is it with the mentality around here that if someone else is having more fun then you, they should be dragged down instead of you getting elevated up. its disgusting. If you feel weak in comparison, ask for buffs for your class. Don't hurt other people's ability to have fun with the game.

i take it you didnt see these forums shortly after launch. The melee classes wanted ranged classes (DH in particular) nerfed to the ground because they couldnt get past act 2. The nerfs that were given to the DH class have held that class back when comparing classes to higher mp levels. It seems really hypocritical of the barbs i see posting now (some of whom moaned daily for nerfs to other classes), to say that their class shouldnt be touched. But Ill agree...buff rather than nerf other classes.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Jt3z

you mad bro?
Why are people fighting about whose gear is better? Its a damn game.

it wasnt a gear argument, he engaged in an unwarranted personal attack
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Whassup
Blizzard could remove WotB from the game and it would only be a miner inconvenience to us barbs. I don't even use it most of the time. It only saves you from jailer and frozen which is all I use it for for the most part. I farm mp 10 all day no problems and if they took away WotB I would just ignore the jailer packs and keep smashing mobs, so what is the point in nurfing it? I had a friend who played a wizard and he wanted to try the ww barb but he couldn't figure out how to do it because its not easy to get going sometimes but yet he still complained ww barbs are to op and they need a nurf. Just because I can play one and be op at it and you can't then it should be nurfed?

Nice gear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]