Diablo® III

Is clock ticking in the ah?

Anyone know?
Reply Quote
no clue. good question though. seems like the timers stop now during maintenance windows when they didnt used to.
Reply Quote
Last time I bothered playing, the clocks ran whether you were accepting bids or not, and this was a source of constant complaints. Since Blizzard is becoming notorious for only fixing problems that no one cares about, I doubt they have fixed this one yet.
Reply Quote
seems like it cause after maitenance all my stuff ran out of time
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:44 PMPosted by REDRUM13
no clue. good question though. seems like the timers stop now during maintenance windows when they didnt used to.

timer went on during today's maintenance.
Reply Quote
Always does. Absolutely ridiculous that Blizzard has not fixed this. It's one thing if the issue is a sudden server downtime, but when they are decide to put the game or AH through maintenance, you'd think they'd at least know to stop all the timers on the AH. Of course there are winners and there are losers in these situations, but it shouldn't be like that. It's a simple thing to fix.
Reply Quote
AH clock doesn't stop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]