Diablo® III

Achievement Hunting in HC

I'm farming HC with my wiz for gems/tomes, at the moment. The husband and I are checking all dungeons/areas that contain rare monsters and elites for the achievements "Trophy Hunting" and "We Are The Champions". My husband is not home at the moment but I have just found one of the rare monsters that we have not been able to find for weeks now.

I want to be able to save this game until he gets home but I do not want to be kicked from the game just for being idle for 15 minutes. Can you tell me why this is necessary? I'm playing solo. :( and that rare monster is just waiting to be checked off our damn list.

PLEASE DON'T KICK ME FROM MY GAME! :(

And while I'm here, fix the achievement bugs too <3

EDIT: OH SNAP! MY BAGEL!

We got the enraged phantom checked off for "Trophy Hunting"

Thank you, Vaeflare! for the response you gave me and for wishing me good luck on my hunt. :)
Edited by Alenynn#1903 on 4/11/2013 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would really like to go make a bagel and possibly take the browns to the superbowl...

without getting a lost connection error!
Reply Quote
I give you all the support that I can :)
Reply Quote
I would really like to go make a bagel and possibly take the browns to the superbowl...

without getting a lost connection error!

It's just there to keep you from clogging up the server while not playing. You individually don't affect their bandwidth, but when 100,000 people or more decide to just stay logged in all the time because it's easier, it starts to eat up a lot of resources that it doesn't need to. I hope that clears up your question as you're probably not as likely to get a Blue response as you'd like. ;)

P.S. Now that I've said that, you'll have one in here within the next hour or so, mark my words! =P
Reply Quote
I liked the !@#$ out of your responses. <3

I have not been disconnected yet! I'm going to countdown until 4:00pm. That is when the husband will be getting home and we'll both get this effing achievement!

I get really excited about achievements and this is one that has irked me for some time now.

SOOOO.. ENRAGED PHANTOM! YOU ARE MY %^-*!...at 4:00....!!!
Reply Quote
Haha, censorship. You so funny <3
Reply Quote

• Run TeamViewer on your PC.
  • Install the TeamViewer client on a smartphone with a 3G connection and connect to your PC.
  • Diablo 3 will be automatically minimized because a DirectX application cannot be shown remotely: restore the window on your PC.
  • Click around with your phone. You won't see the D3 window, but the clicks will correctly be propagated on your game.
  • Go outside, grab a bagel, and don't forget to tap on TeamViewer sometimes.
Reply Quote
MrJul,

You don't have any characters in the game? :O

WHY?!
Reply Quote
MrJul,

You don't have any characters in the game? :O

WHY?!

He's playing on the European servers dork. =P
Reply Quote
Oh...that makes a whole lot of sense then.

Thank you, Alex :P

4 hours to go!
Reply Quote
Oh...that makes a whole lot of sense then.

Thank you, Alex :P

4 hours to go!

No problem. Your husband's lucky. My wife is just too "old school" if you will to play the game with me. She made it through Normal difficulty and has sat around in the beginning of Nightmare ever since. =(
Reply Quote
Aw boo! Well, gotta give her props for trying it out. I love playing the game and now that my husband has got me into HC, I haven't left. It's just too exciting.

I will tell a quick story about how I met my husband.

Online, playing CS (I was 14, he was 17), met him for the first time 3 years ago (I was 25), moved in, and now gaming hard with him.

Kulle story, huh, bro? ;)
Reply Quote
Kind of surprised nobody has jumped down your throat for saying that you like playing the game. lol
Reply Quote
LOOK! THERE HE IS!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6369/screenshot005xy.jpg

My husband says to log in with his character and just kill it with him there. LOL

Yeah right, molten..minion...phantom? EXPLOSIONS! CABOOM! Husband dead.

Horrible idea, husband, HORRIBLE!
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Telliks
Kind of surprised nobody has jumped down your throat for saying that you like playing the game. lol

A lady or even the notion thereof, is disarming to a man. Not even the worst of the jerks on these forums are going to go attacking a woman on here without some serious consideration. It's just nature or some such psychobabble. =)
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Alexandros

A lady or even the notion thereof, is disarming to a man. Not even the worst of the jerks on these forums are going to go attacking a woman on here without some serious consideration. It's just nature or some such psychobabble. =)

You're probably right.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Telliks

Yes, please don't jump down my throat. It sounds awfully painful :(
Reply Quote
Aw boo! Well, gotta give her props for trying it out. I love playing the game and now that my husband has got me into HC, I haven't left. It's just too exciting.

I will tell a quick story about how I met my husband.

Online, playing CS (I was 14, he was 17), met him for the first time 3 years ago (I was 25), moved in, and now gaming hard with him.

Kulle story, huh, bro? ;)

Yeah, she gave it a shot and it just didn't work for her. I've been trying to get her through FF7 recently though. She likes traditional JRPG's best. Funny you met your husband playing Counter Strike. I don't think I EVER heard a female voice on there. My wife and I had a similar meeting though. We became buddies in the chatrooms of yesteryear and it just went from there. Funny though as I never saw myself ending up in any kind of meaningful relationship based on the internet. I'm happy to hear you two found each other. =)
Reply Quote
Squeee! The time is drawing near, fellas!

No disconnections so far! Cross your fingers, for I have dishes to wash!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]