Diablo® III

Achievement Hunting in HC

Squeee! The time is drawing near, fellas!

No disconnections so far! Cross your fingers, for I have dishes to wash!

And sandwiches to make? :D

Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Reply Quote
Aw boo! Well, gotta give her props for trying it out. I love playing the game and now that my husband has got me into HC, I haven't left. It's just too exciting.

I will tell a quick story about how I met my husband.

Online, playing CS (I was 14, he was 17), met him for the first time 3 years ago (I was 25), moved in, and now gaming hard with him.

Kulle story, huh, bro? ;)

Yeah, she gave it a shot and it just didn't work for her. I've been trying to get her through FF7 recently though. She likes traditional JRPG's best. Funny you met your husband playing Counter Strike. I don't think I EVER heard a female voice on there. My wife and I had a similar meeting though. We became buddies in the chatrooms of yesteryear and it just went from there. Funny though as I never saw myself ending up in any kind of meaningful relationship based on the internet. I'm happy to hear you two found each other. =)

Oh sweet, FF is an awesome game. Has she tried playing Devil May Cry? Dante is hot.
Reply Quote
Squeee! The time is drawing near, fellas!

No disconnections so far! Cross your fingers, for I have dishes to wash!

Why couldn't men come up with something better then a lame !@# sandwich?

Like, I make some delicious stuffed bell peppers.

Tell me to go make some stuffed bell peppers. I will and that's because I know it's mouth watering. You'll come begging to me for more.

Who the hell wants more sandwiches?

NO body.
Reply Quote

Tell me to go make some stuffed bell peppers. I will and that's because I know it's mouth watering. You'll come begging to me for more.

NO body.

I've had some good sandwiches in my day...

Stuffed bell peppers would be good too, though.

Why not both!? :D
Reply Quote

NO body.

I've had some good sandwiches in my day...

Stuffed bell peppers would be good too, though.

Why not both!? :D

Sandwiches are too boring. Pick something else.
Reply Quote

Yeah, she gave it a shot and it just didn't work for her. I've been trying to get her through FF7 recently though. She likes traditional JRPG's best. Funny you met your husband playing Counter Strike. I don't think I EVER heard a female voice on there. My wife and I had a similar meeting though. We became buddies in the chatrooms of yesteryear and it just went from there. Funny though as I never saw myself ending up in any kind of meaningful relationship based on the internet. I'm happy to hear you two found each other. =)

Oh sweet, FF is an awesome game. Has she tried playing Devil May Cry? Dante is hot.

Fortunately my wife still thinks I'm hotter than video game characters at this point. Here's hoping it lasts. She hasn't played DMC though. Her coordination is a bit lacking with a controller...don't know that it would go well. =|
Reply Quote

Lasagna.
Reply Quote

Fortunately my wife still thinks I'm hotter than video game characters at this point. Here's hoping it lasts. She hasn't played DMC though. Her coordination is a bit lacking with a controller...don't know that it would go well. =|

Ha! well, that is good. I bought this game called...wait, forgot what it was called. Uhhh, Bayonetta! That's it. My husband was liking it.
Reply Quote

Lasagna.

Mmm. lasagna. That's much better.

3 hours to go!!
Reply Quote
Anyone else farm for these achievements? I'd like to hear from you guys.

I know we're not alone in the hunt. :)
Reply Quote

Ha! well, that is good. I bought this game called...wait, forgot what it was called. Uhhh, Bayonetta! That's it. My husband was liking it.

Yeah, if I were into Sarah Palin in latex I'd probably like it too. ;)
Reply Quote

Yeah, if I were into Sarah Palin in latex I'd probably like it too. ;)

Bahahah! OMG!
Reply Quote
Hey alex, how did you set your avatar?
Reply Quote
*sisfist*

No, wait does that work?
Um.

*hip bump* That'll do.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Alenynn

Top rightish area next to buy now...it shows your profile picture, avatar thing. You can click on your name and it will bring up boxes for which game profile you want to post from. I don't play much SC2 lately but I play a lot of D3, so for my own privacy I do all postings from here. =)
Reply Quote
*sisfist*

No, wait does that work?
Um.

*hip bump* That'll do.

lol sisfist

<3 thanks for the hip bump

OH F. That moment of panic when you alt-tab but don't remember if you went to town first.

Oh, Zoolander. I thought I lost you to those pesky clan mooners.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Alexandros

Top rightish area next to buy now...it shows your profile picture, avatar thing. You can click on your name and it will bring up boxes for which game profile you want to post from. I don't play much SC2 lately but I play a lot of D3, so for my own privacy I do all postings from here. =)

Ah, I see. I guess I'm not cool enough to change mine.

I played campaign through in SC2 and a bit of 1v1. My husband taught me build orders and stuff lol it waass crazay.

I played Terran mostly, he was into Protoss.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Alexandros
A lady or even the notion thereof, is disarming to a man. Not even the worst of the jerks on these forums are going to go attacking a woman on here without some serious consideration. It's just nature or some such psychobabble. =)

Kinda like troll bait with kryptonite attached..I must admit I was tempted, then something just shut down and I was like forget it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lylirra or Vaeflare actually do respond. So long as they aren't creating 'zomg i'm a girl gamer' threads, women are pretty much treated like saints on here. Blatant chivalry, so offending! XD
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:40 AMPosted by MasterJay
A lady or even the notion thereof, is disarming to a man. Not even the worst of the jerks on these forums are going to go attacking a woman on here without some serious consideration. It's just nature or some such psychobabble. =)

Kinda like troll bait with kryptonite attached..I must admit I was tempted, then something just shut down and I was like forget it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lylirra or Vaeflare actually do respond. So long as they aren't creating 'zomg i'm a girl gamer' threads, women are pretty much treated like saints on here. Blatant chivalry, so offending! XD

You made me smile.
Reply Quote
Hey Alenynn

I managed to get my wife to play with me till we beat inferno diablo, but she han't played since. I'm on the process of doing the achievements as well and so far into my almost 1000 hours played still haven't earned "The one percent"which i'm only 50% thru. I think that's gonna be the last probably since the gold RNg monsters hate me. Getting 25gp stack lol.

The avatars aren't yet enabled for diablo 3, but alex is posting with his SC2 account, hence his avatar. People with WOW accounts have avatars as well. We
re still on the process of getting it.

Praying for no disconnect for you, it would be a shame!
Edited by Wulfgar#1770 on 4/11/2013 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]