Diablo® III

Achievement Hunting in HC

Use Offline mode... Oh wait, we don't have it :P
Reply Quote
I love it when the community comes together in ways like this. :D

In other news,

MINUTES until he gets home.

YEE!

Oo-rah! I wish I had the same energy for the achievements as you. I just assume that one day I'll get 100% and go "oh cool" when it happens. =P

Get into it! It's a lot of fun. Maybe you get bored one day farming the same ol' same ol', right? The thrill of the hunt! that's what it's all about.

Once you get it, there's this sense of reward! HELL YEAH! I got that check mark!

When I find these monsters that I know others have not found, I invite everyone to come and get it. It becomes this exciting new party.

A few months ago, I was on the hunt for Bashiok. It took me...some hours 50+ runs I think. I found him, finally. I hopped on RaidCall, got my clan together and said COME ON GUYS! Take off your clothes, grab this knife, and go to town.

It was pretty epic.

We ended up having a channel named "Lisa wants you to take off your clothes!"
Reply Quote
On a happy note, Braveheart is just starting on spike. :)

GL Alenynn & husband, but be quick & be smart, the beast you hunt has now been caged for hours...

Braveheart is on Netflix! They just added a bunch of new stuff too guys. If you haven't seen Prometheus, then you should cheggit it.

On that there netflix stuffs.
Reply Quote

Oo-rah! I wish I had the same energy for the achievements as you. I just assume that one day I'll get 100% and go "oh cool" when it happens. =P

Get into it! It's a lot of fun. Maybe you get bored one day farming the same ol' same ol', right? The thrill of the hunt! that's what it's all about.

Once you get it, there's this sense of reward! HELL YEAH! I got that check mark!

When I find these monsters that I know others have not found, I invite everyone to come and get it. It becomes this exciting new party.

A few months ago, I was on the hunt for Bashiok. It took me...some hours 50+ runs I think. I found him, finally. I hopped on RaidCall, got my clan together and said COME ON GUYS! Take off your clothes, grab this knife, and go to town.

It was pretty epic.

We ended up having a channel named "Lisa wants you to take off your clothes!"

Lucky...I'm in that unfortunate spot where all my friends quit playing early on thanks to the Inferno wall and having jobs to go to. =P

I stuck it out with a few breaks in between but it does lose a little of its luster when nobody you actually know wants to play the game with you. I'm hoping the itemization patch brings a lot of people back. =)
Reply Quote

Lucky...I'm in that unfortunate spot where all my friends quit playing early on thanks to the Inferno wall and having jobs to go to. =P

I stuck it out with a few breaks in between but it does lose a little of its luster when nobody you actually know wants to play the game with you. I'm hoping the itemization patch brings a lot of people back. =)

Yeah, I think it'll bring back a lot of people. I did get lucky, I joined a great community and now I always have friends to play with.
Edited by Alenynn#1903 on 4/11/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-___-

It's 3:50.

Omg, the excitement is killing meee!
Reply Quote
See told you Vae would respond to this..this is blantant female gamer favoritism I say! Okay, idle complaint is done *steps off soap box*
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:49 PMPosted by MasterJay
See told you Vae would respond to this..this is blantant female gamer favoritism I say! Okay, idle complaint is done *steps off soap box*

What kind of soap?
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Gardrell
I don't speak forum. What the heck does TL;DR mean?

http://bit.ly/vxS91h

I'll try again..

What does TL;DR mean?
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:49 PMPosted by MasterJay

I did kinda cast that one out as a lure though. Too bad I couldn't seem to reel that Blue fish in. One day I'll get my "surprise, we ARE going to add this feature you keep talking about and/or suggesting because you're a swell guy!" response. It'll happen. I might have to get on with Blizz myself and just respond to my personal account with my Blue account to see it though. ;P
Reply Quote
Oh man, I think I just heard his truck door.

O__O

The moment has come.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Alenynn

http://bit.ly/vxS91h

I'll try again..

What does TL;DR mean?

Too long; didn't read <<kinda mean eh? lol
Reply Quote
Nice to see the game has been able to stay open for so long and that your hubby is on the way, might I inquire as to what community you belong to playing D3, a guild or something like that?
Reply Quote

I'll try again..

What does TL;DR mean?

Well, if he didn't read it then why is he posting a comment?

That doesn't make any sense.
Reply Quote

Because the world is cruel and unkind my friend, cruel and unkind. =(
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Wulfgar
Nice to see the game has been able to stay open for so long and that your hubby is on the way, might I inquire as to what community you belong to playing D3, a guild or something like that?

The clan I'm in is called DiabloChaos.

http://diablochaos.enjin.com/
Reply Quote

Because the world is cruel and unkind my friend, cruel and unkind. =(

Well, that's true but it still doesn't make any sense that he says it was too long to read but then still made a comment about something that was said?
Reply Quote
Anyways, weird.

He's hooome and taking forever to do whatever it is he is doing upstairs!

Hurry, husband.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]