Diablo® III

Achievement Hunting in HC

So, Imageshack is being really lame right now and won't let me upload the picture to show you.

BUT, for those of you who wanted to know how it went.

He died.

Yep, we killed that Enraged Phantom good!

We both got our check marks, hugged and now are ready to continue leveling our dual HC Demon Hunters!

Thank you to everyone who hung out with me today while I waited and GL to those who also hunt for these achievements.
Reply Quote
you asked for a blue, and got it. that's a rarer achievement than finding your Enraged Phantom!

It's like I've told people over and over again: give sensible, clever, well-written requests, and you're more likely to get CM responses. Sanity is like forum MF.
Reply Quote
I read about half of the original post, scrolled through the thread, vomited a little in my mouth and then concluded that !@#$%^ on forum = super nice people apparently.
Diablo community some days surprises me.
Reply Quote
The word for a ladies no-no's is apparently profanity O_O!
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Vaeflare
To avoid being kicked from your game due to inactivity, I’d suggest just trying to keep active in Sanctuary for a bit.

Well, thank you very much, Blizz. I payed just as much money as the other guy who has time to play all day through. The load the other guy playing causes doesn't matter. huh? But the load I'm making when I pause the game because I need a few hours for real live things - nooo, no way your servers could handle this. So I have to rebuild my NV and the huge level I've almost cleared from scratch. (There are still people who play the game as it was supposed to, instead of just mindlessly looping act 3 stinger mass kills.)
Edited by StuRedman#2654 on 4/14/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
May I ask you a question about those achievements

I paly in Asia server.I found sonme achievements can not be got,even you have already complete their requirements,such as ‘finish all the mission in chapter2’

I hope you can understand what I am talking about,because I am not very sure that I used the right grammar or not
Reply Quote
04/14/2013 11:55 AMPosted by StuRedman
To avoid being kicked from your game due to inactivity, I’d suggest just trying to keep active in Sanctuary for a bit.

Well, thank you very much, Blizz. I payed just as much money as the other guy who has time to play all day through. The load the other guy playing causes doesn't matter. huh? But the load I'm making when I pause the game because I need a few hours for real live things - nooo, no way your servers could handle this. So I have to rebuild my NV and the huge level I've almost cleared from scratch. (There are still people who play the game as it was supposed to, instead of just mindlessly looping act 3 stinger mass kills.)

Its another fantastic feature that we has received from blizzard with this online only. Now if i have to do some things on my real life for 1 hour, i need to be penalized for this, because blizz do not want to "waste" server resources.
Another thing that annoying me, its that when I have a DC, i lost everything, i lost my NV stack, the progress and all items on the ground. Its not fair, why not put a grace period of 5 min so we can come back if we lose our connection?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]