Diablo® III

2.5AS breaking point 63CC freeze lock uber.

Today did a mp10 solo run uber I was surprise whole run was running so smooth eventho with 280ping. I was using very conservative build to run no doubt it is very slow I took 13mins to clear 3 realms.
1st door SK/MAGNA strategy stick to MAGNA let SK come by itself freeze them both no issue unless SK use his ulti Triple swing.

2nd door GHOM/BM nothing special all CM Wiz do the same.

3rd SB/KULLE strategy freeze them both keep about 6 to 8 yards distance with SB. With 2.5 breaking point without Evocation I quite surprise SB never move and Kulle just so obedient let me freeze till die without putting and tornado and bubble.

I never solo 3 realms b4 should I consider myself lucky or indeed uber can be done with 2.5 BP?
Reply Quote
Hi CC is the reason. Good job.
Reply Quote
Thanks btw did you snipe that sexy EF?
Reply Quote
It's not just Ubers. My 2.51 61 CC Wiz freezes way better than my 2.73 55 CC Wiz. But I think for Ubers it's safer to run with 2.73 because of LoH return. I can tank SB+Kulle better with 2.73, granted with my ping no matter how much CC I have they still move though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]