Diablo® III

Blizzard is going to make me cry

i posted my frustrations with blizzard earlier in a very very nice way no swearing or anything didnt even put them down and my thread was deleted? im actually very frightened because i did everything by the books and they deleted my thread.... can anyone explain why? i even had 5-6 ppl right away saying they had the same issue and customer service told me to go onto the forums to voice what has happened to me..... now i dont know what to do.
Reply Quote
Sometimes they delete threads that have a lot of trolling involved in them. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the Original Post.

Nimrod.
Reply Quote
Also, they will get rid of posts if they feel they disagree or makes them look bad or mentions devs/mods... its pretty funny tbh but ohhhh well... i like the game not the company, its ok with me.
Reply Quote
So what im thinking of doing is giving away my barbs gear and some how using it in my advantage on the forums cause i dont want to play anymore i feel like they cut me really deep and honestly it hurts.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 05:47 PMPosted by WhiteWidow
So what im thinking of doing is giving away my barbs gear and some how using it in my advantage on the forums cause i dont want to play anymore i feel like they cut me really deep and honestly it hurts.

My god your gear is amazing, why give it up bro?
Reply Quote

If you give me even a few of those barb pieces, I will fight for you on the forums in every thread I see you post in - regardless of whether or not I agree with you!
Reply Quote

But did you die?
Reply Quote
They don't like you...
Reply Quote
im really interested in doing this, there is no other way i can fight this tyranny they left me empty handed when i was 100% respectful and honest. All the bad diablo 3 has given me and im not gonna explain it again because last post i did that they deleted it. I have my old post if anyone is curious what they deleted. Prnt screen ftw :)
Reply Quote
Sounds like the only solution is to give me those gloves.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well if your thread was about your frustrations with the game, then there may be another thread on the front page that shares your thoughts. In which case it makes sense to post in that thread as opposed to making a new one.

It might have been your title if you put the word Blizzard in it, or Actiblizz. Or even all caps.

There are many reasons why Blizzard will delete a thread and it might even be something that you don't realize they frown upon.
Reply Quote
can i has ur ring?
Reply Quote
talk about being emo..
Reply Quote
Kratos i wish the solution to my thread was being (Emotional) but this is far from me being emo.
Reply Quote
i dont know what to do or what to say. Im so frustrated i feel like flying to Irvine and speaking to a manager directly thats the point im at.
Reply Quote
View profile
Because of a deleted thread? That sounds like an overreaction to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]