I tried going pretty much all offense with no hatred generator and my Dh is a bomb until MP5-MP6 (Gear must have cost me 2-3 million if so with half self-found gear). Everything dies very quickly and the only mobs that give me trouble are mortars. I guess with more resists, armor and a better manticore this build could scale well to get into higher MP. I am open to suggestions I think I can swap passives and maybe I can even do more dmg.
Just some quick notes about the build:
- Fan of knives stun any melee mobs that come in range
- Cluster arrow hits pretty hard and when I run out of hatred I just start spamming chakrams
- Chakrams pierce through everything therefore deal much more dmg than expected. I have -9 chakram cost so I can easily spam this when I run out of hatred (-10 will be better though :))
- Rain of vengeance is great to stun mobs and deals a lot of damage
- Gloom is required for reflect damage and for surviving mobs that hit hard (obvious but I wanted to mention anyway)
- Vault to get out of Jailer/frozen mobs and to vault to health globes (I have like 30k life bonus from globes).
I also would like to try this build with a 0 dog WD I reckon I would work pretty well.
Any well geared DH who wants to try this and send me some feedback?