Diablo® III

Diablo 2 i need help

I know this is a bit off topic but I would l appreciate the help so I recently bought a diablo battlechest new version last weekend and I chose the paladin I chose the hammerdin build and it is working well but my only problems is mana the build says do not put much points in mana I followed it but I had issues so I put a lot of points into mana and I still have problems with mana I heard you need to get mana regen items but I keep searching but I cannot find anything any help. P.S I am level 19 normal difficulty act 2 what act and difficulty do you supposedly can find mana regen items from NPCs.
Reply Quote

if youre level 19, mana will be a problem, period. you don't get decent mana steal until nightmare mode at the very earliest, hell mode more likely.

don't worry about mana, just chug potions and have a normal attack skill on hotkey.
Reply Quote
any alternative ideas
Reply Quote
Insight runeword for your merc
Reply Quote
should I continue putting a little more points into mana.
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 06:24 AMPosted by rtslord
should I continue putting a little more points into mana.

You really shouldn't put any points into mana. It's a wasted stat. You only need enough str for your gear and the rest into vit. When you get higher levels with somewhat decent gear you won't need it. But I guess you can respec later.
Reply Quote
thanks more information would be better
Reply Quote
I am talking about diablo 2 because I did not enjoy diablo 3 as much as I expected and I heard that some people are going back to diablo 2 because of diablo 3 major letdown
Reply Quote
04/20/2013 06:32 AMPosted by rtslord
thanks more information would be better

What more do you need?
Reply Quote
insight, enigma, hoto, spirit, arach, shako, lvl 85, 0 pts in energy, use minimal pts to gear rest in vitality....wrong forum but enjoy, you won't be OP strong until you are wearing this stuff, hams aren't the best low level
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]