Diablo® III

Blizzard deceived me for the last time.

Ever since I bought d3, I was deceived, deceived, deceived and I kept giving it a second chance, and a third, and a fourth, but the vase is full Blizzard. I ain't giving no more chances. The deceiving started like this:

- I couldn't create or join games except through quests, no join game box.

- Magic skill damage depend on how sharp your melee weapon is...seriously? Are you on drugs? Weapon damage? Wtf do magic skills have to do with weapon damage?!?

- Run-Walk speed of the carracter was pain stakingly slow and remained slow throughout patches. A naked d2 char runs faster than a d3 frenzy barb. Stop saving bandwith.

- Nothing ever drops. Nothing. Don't ask me how I got my 5B gear. NOT by farming.

- Ground control is extremely annoying and an idiotic idea, fear, immobilize...bad ideas. You are not creative. You suck. Only mouse clicks should move the carracter.

- Cooldowns ruin PVP but save bandwith on your servers, whatever fills your pockets...

- PVP is like a moronic, slow paste fest of skill-less, aim-less monkey fighting.

- Resistances system is retarded...what was wrong with the -100 to 95 scale? Explain.

- What was wrong with attack rating? Explain.

- What was wrong with faster hit recovery? It required gaming skill?

- I cannot teleport, cast fireball or energy shield on a fkn WIZZARD! ARRRGG!!!@$

- I CANNOT TELEPORT ON A FKN WIZZARD!!!!

- No skill can ever be good like in D2. You can't make a blizzard wizz or a fireball...whatever you make is junk and does no damage.

- Nothing of D2 was improoved except the auction house. D2 is better in every fkn way.

- To top the grill, you made a pony level to make fun of your own fans who finance your fkn company.

I'll never buy a blizzard product ever again for as long as I live.

ON WHAT WERE YOU WORKING SINCE YOU ANNOUNCED D3? The game is so bad and off track that nothing can be done to patch it or fix it. Everything has to be erased and started over from scratch. This game is a collection of BAD IDEAS.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/5/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Ground control is extremely annoying and an idiotic idea, fear, immobilize...bad ideas. You are not creative. You suck. Only mouse clicks should move the carracter.

- Cooldowns ruin PVP but save bandwith on your servers, whatever fills your pockets...

- PVP is like a moronic, slow paste fest of skill-less, aim-less monkey fighting.

- I cannot teleport, cast fireball or energy shield on a fkn WIZZARD! ARRRGG!!!@$

- I CANNOT TELEPORT ON A FKN WIZZARD!!!!

Sarcasm? trolling? how's pvp been treating you? :))
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/5/2013 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a 5 KD ratio which is monumentally bad. In d2 I had 250+

The game is made so that you can't ever be good. Like, your gaming skills and reflexes dont count for crap.
Reply Quote
Energy shield should be a no brainer though...you don't need 150 IQ to know you can't be a wizzard without having 95% of the damage absorbed on 5k+ arcane...
Reply Quote

The game is made so that you can't ever be good. Like, your gaming skills and reflexes dont count for crap.

It seems you have not used any class aside from the wizard according to you profile. There are many classes that require precise timing and kiting such as bell monks and DH legacy nats build.

A one perspective outlook isn't going to help you in this game especially in understanding PVP. What you have fought before are pure PVE players, fighting PVP centered opponents is a different story.

This isn't D2 - it's D3. Mechanics work differently and gears/skills used in PVE won't work in PVP.
Reply Quote
I'll give you an example. The troll barbs or troll WD. You know, you put that cheap mitigation gear on and no one can kill you. That shouldn't happen. If I am a blizzard wizz and I cast blizzard on him, he should be a 1 hit kill. In order to tank the skill in which I specialize, he must use special gear that's only good for tanking that one skill alone. Like, the mechanics shouldn't allow something like this. If you choose to max a skill, the damage should be so overwhelming that it 1 hits anyone who's not specially prepared for it.

This happends because there is no customization. It's just skill-less gaming. 2 people meet, and start mitigating. There's zero skill involved. People should die before they ever meet, like spamming off-screen and playing strategically. You have to play d2 to see how bad d3 is, I can't explain.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/5/2013 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still, a counter to them is a high-powered DH and a balanced bell nuke monk. Rarely do troll WD's survive good dh's and monk's.

The only reason troll barbs seem to survive is because of the low fury cost to cast sprint (20 fury). If anything needs adjustment, it's that skill, not the entire D3 game.

(An increase to 40-50 fury cost would be nice for sprint to avoid run spamming) Barb's aren't that tough, they are just really fast when sprinting.

As i've said, you are assuming too much of the mechanics in D2 to work in D3. It doesn't. Especially against barbs, who have a passive called Superstition that will put you at a stronger disadvantage against them.

Wizards are at the low end of the brawling chain as of the moment. I suggest you play other characters first before judging further.

I played D2, i'm a bone-spirit necro. D2 is an imbalance fest in pvp. Especially the teleport skill that can be imbued to an item.

The only thing fun about it is the open-world pvp that i hope we will be getting in D3 in the later patches.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/5/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"fighting PVP centered opponents is a different story. "

It's like playing counter strike and when I see someone on my screen, I turn around, run back in fear, and then im dead. Ohhh! That guy was pvp centered! He was wearing an assault rifle with a % fear!

I refuse to play such a game.
Reply Quote

It's like playing counter strike and when I see someone on my screen, I turn around, run back in fear, and then im dead. Ohhh! That guy was pvp centered! He was wearing an assault rifle with a % fear!

Then equip a fear item too. lol. Fear is the least of your problems in pvp.
Reply Quote

Then equip a fear item too. lol. Fear is the least of your problems in pvp.

Then this is like 2 people dueling, each having 6 bullets in their gun, vs. 2 people dueling with 2 bullets in their guns after randomly spinning their cylinders. Their fighting skill no longer plays a decisive part because the person who is skilled and fires first may get an empty barrel and so gaming skill becomes overrules by statistics.

This is exactly what I don't want. I want the person hitting first to win. Period. I hit first, I fkn win.
Reply Quote
In diablo 2 it was so clean, you hit someone first, you got an fhr lock on that person and probably killed the person. Now I hit someone with a combo like calamity, frozen nova and meteor and the guy is just standing there, you know, the meteor falls on him, and he manages to attack and win. In diablo 2, it was possible on a smiter who was using hotspurs and dwarf stars, meaning, he was prebuffed to face a fire attack.

The people I duel are not prebuffed, they duel barbs monks, DHs, and then when I meteor them, it does nothing. It should 1 hit. You imagine how hard it is to hit someone with a meteor? Everybody running and the thing takes so much time to drop?
Reply Quote
04/05/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Jester
This is exactly what I don't want. I want the person hitting first to win. Period. I hit first, I fkn win.

Basically, what you are saying is that everyone should be a "glass cannon" then?

There are many things that i could say to you, but i'd rather not waste my time any further. But i'll be kind enough to point out the few things that stand-out as facts.

-You are not playing the right class.
-You are using the wrong skills.
-You do not have the weapon DPS to pull the 1-hit KO feat.
-You are simply playing the wrong game.

Not everyone prefers to go glass cannon PVE just so you know.

If you wanted the 1-hit wonder fest, you should continue to duel random PVE players and you should've played on the PTR when everyone was clueless about PVP. There wizard's dominated with storm armor.

Good luck to your PVP career in D3, not that it would change after saying what i've said, given that you seem to be on a completely different page from the rest of us. lol.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/5/2013 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

says the gypsy who hacked like there's no tomorrow in D2
Reply Quote

says the gypsy who hacked like there's no tomorrow in D2

This guy is right on the spot...if I have no distinct advantage vs. others, why the fk should I play.

But even if I had TMC, GMOD in D3, it would be useless, because every skill seeks like, you don't need to aim, and does !@#$loads of damage. IAS is useless too, you can have 10 hits per second, what use if u cant tele on someone to hit.

Teleport doesn't work from far either, you have to get close for it to work, so even a drunk dude will notice you and take appropriate action before you can land a hit. It's retarded.

Also attack speed is the same as faster cast rate in d3, everything is over simplified.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/6/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 06:38 AMPosted by Jester
because every skill seeks like, you don't need to aim, and does !@#$loads of damage.

you should play a dh...
Reply Quote
SELL MAGIC MANNNNNN

U BUY BABA!

/thread

Reply Quote
You seem to have had an idea of what you wanted your PVP wiz to do before even testing in PVP. When that idea didnt work, you want to just bash on the whole system (which does need a lot of improvement) instead of adjust your toon.

I say this after dueling you and you saying you refuse to use mirror image or whatever the skill is that breaks Rend because you consider it BM and shouldnt have to do it. You gotta learn to roll with the punches or you'll just get knocked out.
Reply Quote
Quick question, why don't you just go and play d2 if it's soo much better?
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Rokkit
Quick question, why don't you just go and play d2 if it's soo much better?

I'm doing exactly that haha. I picked up the richest friend on my flist and gave him everything. I'll be on d2 sometime, seeya guys ^.^
Reply Quote
Looks like wizards are just that bad in PvP right now noone can make them work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]