Diablo® III

Level 40 WD needs advice

Hi, so I'm leveling my WD. It's my first class, and my first time playing a Diablo game. Currently I'm in act 2 at MP10. I switched it to MP10 because I found MP0 nightmare mode to be just as easy and boring as normal mode. I enjoy the challenge, but I'd hate to think I'm running around like a noob when there's something better I could be doing.

So my questions are:

Should I set the MP level lower?
- So far I've yet to kill a Treasure Goblin with MP10. I don't have trouble with elite packs though. The Butcher only took me around 7 minutes to kill.

Is there a better build I could be using?
- I found that my Templar and pets are dying more often now that I'm in act 2.
Reply Quote
I'd say put gems in your sockets, and test out each skill/rune as you get it. You'll hit lvl 60 soon enough, and then you can start thinking about what's better or more fun. Until then, enjoy it and learn about each skill to see what kind of play style you like.
Reply Quote
If you're ok with using the Auction House, you should consider buying Flawless Square gems. They are not that expensive, but are much better than what you currently use. Also, I would recommend a ruby in your weapon. An emerald is only good if have a lot of critical hit chance (around 30%).
Reply Quote
Use Toad of Hugeness rune... i heard it's the best skill in the game.
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 05:55 PMPosted by quesadilla
If you're ok with using the Auction House, you should consider buying Flawless Square gems. They are not that expensive, but are much better than what you currently use. Also, I would recommend a ruby in your weapon. An emerald is only good if have a lot of critical hit chance (around 30%).
I only used those gems because they were left overs from combining all the others. I haven't even looked at the AH yet. Although, I guess if I can remove gems from gear without destroying them I should look into buying some Flawless Squares. I can just reuse them right?
Reply Quote
Yes you can, for a small price.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]