Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you (new)

@DarkSoul

Well done reaching that kind of dps with WKL, bracers with vitality would put you in a good spot. Lastly that's a nasty amulet you have, I like it.

9/10
View profile
@PDuck

What's not to like...over 300k DPS with hidden WKL damage. 51K life with over 500 AR...Solid!

9.6/10
@captainCarl

Very nice for the items you are using, the shenlongs i don't really understand why you would need to use them and no inna's pants but for the way you are geared very nice.

overall a 9/10
@BarBarOp

I see no improvements that need to be made other than an even better mempo (yours is already killer though).

9.9/10 Legit.
@Controlled.

You might want to get higher vitality for your Inna's chest piece and switch to vitality dominant Inna's pants to get to 50k HP to do even higher Monster Powers comfortably without fear of being one-shot.

As for build, you might want to swap out Blazing Wrath or Blinding Flash for Wave of Light / Empowered Wave, and Resolve for Beacon of Ytar to use Blinding Flash more often.

Overall: 8/10
Edited by Cyrus#6254 on 4/21/2013 3:06 PM PDT
@Controlled.

You might want to get higher vitality for your Inna's chest piece and switch to vitality dominant Inna's pants to get to 50k HP to do even higher Monster Powers comfortably without fear of being one-shot.

As for build, you might want to swap out Blazing Wrath or Blinding Flash for Wave of Light / Empowered Wave, and Resolve for Beacon of Ytar to use Blinding Flash more often.

Overall: 8/10

I literally can't say anything to improve, other than more dex on your nat's boots? solid near top-tier monk, very good stuff. The upgrades at this point are very minute, and worth millions-billions, so good luck.

9/10

Sorry for not saying more, only the nat's boots is the first noticeable upgrade.

**edit** i dont know why my character sheet on armory says 220k damage, i'm only sitting at 170k in game unbuffed.
Edited by ThereIgo#1957 on 4/21/2013 3:47 PM PDT
@Cyrus

I run MP10 comfortably already with this build, haha.

As for you! You are very very well geared. Only improvement i can see is to roll bracers with all res and your res of choice to get the one with everything bonus.

9.9/10
gawd its hard to really give anyone any actually constructive feedback because everyone at this stage of the game has pretty darn good gear, dont see too many monks under 200k dps now =/
Well, my gear is definitely budget and I'm under 200k dps :). Nilpotent I'll go with 9/10 just cause your monk looks good to me :).

Anywho, my monk was my first character until I couldn't beat inferno with her back in the day when inferno was actually hard. Soon after paragon lvls, I rolled a barb and found easy mode. Now I'm coming back to my abandoned monk so she can farm essences cause she does it much faster on mp5 than my barb can on mp10 (rng doesn't like to give him essences).

Currently my gear consists of random stuff I've found with my barb and a few things here and there to get the TR build working.

Cheers
@Katron

Thanks for rating yourself. Nice found gears. Still solid monk. I like TR builds.

6.5/10
@ Kojin

good dps, if 5.X life steal might be better since your resist is kinda low.

and I like your witchy

7/10
@Kamisama

210k DPS with crystal fist and WKL ? Sweeeeet ! Just craft some bracers now !

9/10

Is your DPS buffed by Blazing Wrath or not ?
@mTeasedale 7/10. Alot of room for improvement. :)
no, this is unbuff dps without Breath of Heaven
@FE3DOE Ooooo very very nice :). I wanna Mempo :(

I give you 9/10 because I think your vit could be just slightly higher.
@Omniscient - very nice gear! 10/10

How come you chose to go with a 2h setup instead of 2 1hers? And Why Fulminating Onslaught instead of Bells? :D
@Degausser - Pretty good TR setup. 8/10

You can perhaps swap your Inna Pants to one with All resistance to get close to the 1:10 All resistance to Armor ratio.

How about considering 2-piece Nat set bonus? You can just grab them from your DH.
@choobie , awesome build .. Not usin OWE .. U got my respect man
Nice single hand sword .. Dyin to get one myself ... Attack speed at 66% must be fun
@Blade

You didn't invest a lot in your monk as i see, but if you don't have enough gold you should make a Tempest Rush monk and farm mp0-1. In your case i must say 2/10.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]