Diablo® III

Down for Maintenance

yea i got on to play but its tuesday i assumed they would be doing maintenance so it didnt really bother me. and im surfing the forums to read up on the patch and other goings on
Reply Quote
guess your right. makes me feel better about dropping 60 dollars on it tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Yes be glad there is maintenance, Diablo 2, and LoD, had mega-downtimes, and remember Dial-Up? I say no more...
Reply Quote
Hopefully they extend maintance to 1 or 2 pm PST just to ruin these losers lives a little more
Reply Quote
You are not the only person in the world that plays the game. So whats in the middle of the night for you is in the middle of the day for somebody else.

You just needed something to complain about. Find something else do each week.

Free Tip by Sÿlak

I know! I wish they had some sort of servers for different parts of the world so that they could patch each server in its respective region's "Night Time." I hear there's a scientist in Sweden working on just such a thing. It has yet to be tested but should be ready in a few years.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:57 AMPosted by ThorOdinsson
yea i got on to play but its tuesday i assumed they would be doing maintenance so it didnt really bother me. and im surfing the forums to read up on the patch and other goings on

Agreed. It's always on Tuesday, so it's about time everyone plans around it.
Reply Quote
Im guessing there is always one of these threads on tuesdays... lol. my life will never be the same if this game doesnt come back up within the hour... I must get in 3 hours of gameplay before work or ill have withdrawals,, dont judge me
Reply Quote
Im guessing there is always one of these threads on tuesdays...

At least one ;) And you should see the WoW forums during maintenance if you don't tend to frequent it on Tuesday mornings ;)

Edit: The bold and quote buttons aren't anywhere near eachother, yet I still managed to hit the wrong one.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 4/9/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So the US server is suppose to be back by 1pm est? or 2pm est?
Reply Quote
Q_q they are making the game better for you
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Citymane

Should be up in 45 minutes.
Reply Quote
YAY. tobuscus is funny as fuhx
Reply Quote
thank you
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Citymane

11am PST is 12pm MST 1pm CST 2pm EST
Reply Quote
i dont minde it being down but seems like if it was like diablo 1 and two be nice to play without haveing to be on the net all the time causes alot of lag at times sometimes i just like to play bymyself without haveing to log into my account and running through internet i mean i did pay 60 for my game should be my option but they dont give u that option so if i loose internet i loose 60 dollers thats bull if u ask me just thoughts
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Sÿlak
Nice try at being an !@#, 0/10 though for stupidity.

For example, the Aussies and other parts of Asia play on the American servers. So yes, it would be daylight for some and night time for others.

-10/10 for your ignorance. :)

That's their fault for not playing on their respective server region in ASIA. The stupidity flows from you easily, doesn't it?
Reply Quote
the default server for those people is the Americas, look where the stupidity is flowing from...
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 4/9/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yea i do miss that feature
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]