Diablo® III

Down for Maintenance

View profile
INB4 servers are not back up in 17 minutes at the EXACT scheduled time and forums erupt in a full blown case of butthurtitis
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568378374

Good call, Carthaginian ^.^
Reply Quote
lol @ extended.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/09/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Carthaginian
INB4 servers are not back up in 17 minutes at the EXACT scheduled time and forums erupt in a full blown case of butthurtitis

The scheduled time on the login screen before I left my house last night was 9am PST, it has already been pushed back.
Reply Quote
Awesome. Another hour to clean the house.
Reply Quote
Awesome. Another hour to clean the house.

...I really should do the same. Oh well, an hour should be plenty anyway.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/09/2013 10:48 AMPosted by TheDutchMan
The scheduled time on the login screen before I left my house last night was 9am PST, it has already been pushed back.

You misread it because I relog every 2 hours on all 3 of my accounts so I saw the message at least 9 times yesterday and it said 5am PST - 11am PST

Maintenance has been extended?!?!?!??!?!? I am SHOCKED, I am completely and utterly SHOCKED ! ! !
Reply Quote
cool ima go out smoke a cigarette and let the bearded dragon run around for a bit
Reply Quote
View profile
04/09/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Carthaginian

You misread it because I relog every 2 hours on all 3 of my accounts so I saw the message at least 9 times yesterday and it said 5am PST - 11am PST

Maintenance has been extended?!?!?!??!?!? I am SHOCKED, I am completely and utterly SHOCKED ! ! !

I didn't misread it, could've been changed after 5pm PST, which is when I left my house for the evening.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/09/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Carthaginian

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568378374

Which is exactly why the post was edited after 5pm PST yesterday.

Don't assume you're the only one who can ever be right, sir. You'll get a complex
Reply Quote
View profile
04/09/2013 10:52 AMPosted by TheDutchMan
I left my house

Well thats your problem right there bud. NEVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.
Reply Quote
the thing that pisses me off is they shut down for "6" hours a week. Its never just 6 hours, it almost always goes over the time they post. And then it gets pushed back several times. There are many companies that run servers without the hassle of "server maint" once a week. Just do it in the time you have allotted for it. If you employees are not doing it in that time then fire them.
Reply Quote
lol but some of us play all night how would that make us feel besides maintenance is good why do people always whine about it?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Carthaginian
I left my house

Well thats your problem right there bud. NEVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.

Agreed. Have you people BEEN to the outside? It's a scary place. People look at you! Sometimes they make noises with their face and wait, just staring. I don't know what they want me to do. One time, I saw another human-thing, but it had longer hair and the chest was bumpy. Made me feel funny. I ran back inside, as quickly as I could! No sir, fear the outside always.
Reply Quote
Blizzard servers are like magnets. Nobody knows how they work.
Reply Quote
Man you would be sooooooo angry if you were playing WoW. I mean you would pay 15 dollars per month and have maintenances once per week...
Edited by CarlwithaK#1124 on 4/9/2013 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Hades
Blizzard servers are like magnets. Nobody knows how they work.

HAhahahhaahhahahaha i cant i cant you so funy now thx dude :) im laught like teen litle boy :)
Reply Quote
pure death now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]