Diablo® III

Which Is Your Favorite Change Coming in Patch 1.0.8?

Community Manager
A lot of changes are coming in 1.0.8 that we think should make your time in Sanctuary just that much better.

We'd love to know: Of all the changes coming in 1.0.8, which is your favorite?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head on over to our latest blog and find out more: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9447315
Reply Quote
Recently came back, kind of happy that I won't be doing 21234124123412 Act 3 Siegebreaker runs anymore.

Also happy that multiplayer games are getting a buff. They're more fun imo.
Edited by Tritonis#1244 on 4/10/2013 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9425564/public-test-realm-patch-108-notes-4-8-2013"]A lot[/url] of changes are coming in 1.0.8 that we think should make your time in Sanctuary just that much better.

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head on over to our latest blog and find out more: [url="https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9447315"]https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9447315 [/url]

AH Tooltip Comparisons and Identity All. Too bad AH Tooltip Comparisons aren't working on the PTR though.
Reply Quote
Favourite has to be the multiplayer improvements. It finally feels good to play with other people and actually have an incentive to.

It's hard to choose between the monster density (which is near the best) and the multiplayer, plus the ID all is just the biggest time saved and such need reduction to mundane tasks.

THANKS!
Reply Quote
ID all, More Monsters. Even more monsters would be great. :)
Reply Quote
well, I love the awesome mob density. hopefully it doesn't get nerfed and all acts are buffed to the same level of 500+ massacre streak bonuses possible for an average zone size like the eastern channel.
Reply Quote
View profile
1. Teleport fix.
2. Teleport fix.
3. Monster density. Please do not nerf it or tune it down from where it is now on the ptr. You could even add a few more mobs in certain areas, including some ignored areas of a3.
4. Teleport fix.
5. ID all.
Edited by ChangBooster#1510 on 4/10/2013 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
improvements to co-op are my favorite change coming in 1.08, diablo is a multiplayer game at heat, its good to see changes that address this
Reply Quote
Community Manager
1. Teleport fix.
2. Teleport fix.
3. Monster density. Please do not nerf it or tune it down from where it is now on the ptr. You could even add a few more mobs in certain areas, including some ignored areas of a3.
3. Teleport fix.

I'm sensing a pattern here... ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
doh! my typo lives forever! (almost edited it in time)
Reply Quote
Definitely Monster Density! Great job Blizz. =)

I do really really really wish ( And thought it was going to be.) All difficulty settings from a new character onwards, not just MP1+ though is my only gripe. This would be great for hardcore esp.
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 08:06 PMPosted by ChangBooster
doh! my typo lives forever! (almost edited it in time)

So long as you sell me your skull grasp for 20M all will be forgiven.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/10/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I'm sensing a pattern here... ;)

Well, the teleport fix, enhancement, whatever you want to call it, will open up some more possibilities for different builds because teleport can actually be a reliable defensive cooldown now instead of needing diamond skin and/or frost nova and/or illusionist for the (many) times that it fails. So heck yeah, for wizards it's a huge change. Thanks!
Reply Quote
View profile
Jay, you'd lose a boatload of DPS and you already have like 800% crit chance...
Reply Quote
[url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9425564/public-test-realm-patch-108-notes-4-8-2013"]A lot[/url] of changes are coming in 1.0.8 that we think should make your time in Sanctuary just that much better.

let me see...
DemonHunteD huge 200% bloody ludacris absurd needed damage/skill buffs? doesnt check

Itemization rework? doesnt check.

More areas/stuff to do/discover that actually reward you somehow? doesnt check

Skill points or something to customize my character significantly and give more value to paragon levels? doesnt check.

More legendaries options? doesnt check.

Mystic/blacksmith upgrading items? doesnt check.

Decent pvp? doesnt check.

JEEZ BLIZZARD, THATS A HELL OF A GOOD QUESTION.
Edited by Risen#1351 on 4/10/2013 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

The list of things I was hoping to see in .08 but are not in the patch notes is quite large. So, my favorite thing will be griping about all the things that are missing. :-)

As for what made it in... monster density sounds interesting.

ID all is nice but it does not completely solve the design flaw that allows people to inadvertently vender their high value items.
Reply Quote
let me see...
DemonHunteD huge 200% bloody ludacris absurd needed damage/skill buffs? doesnt check

Itemization rework? doesnt check.

More areas/stuff to do/discover that actually reward you somehow? doesnt check

Skill points or something to customize my character significantly and give more value to paragon levels? doesnt check.

More legendaries options? doesnt check.

Mystic/blacksmith upgrading items? doesnt check.

Decent pvp? doesnt check.

Pretty much agree with all of the above.

I don't understand why they talk about itemization, and then do absolutely nothing to address it in this patch.

But, as anyone that's played any Blizzard game can tell you, pretty much everything we say goes in one eyeball and out of the other in terms of actually getting our feedback addressed. They'll make whatever changes they damn well feel like, but they'll definitely make it seem as if the "community" dictated the direction of those changes.

Give me a break.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]