Diablo® III

Which Is Your Favorite Change Coming in Patch 1.0.8?

increased stash space!! and more than 10 items on AH so it doesnt benefit farmers who have more than 1 account
Reply Quote
My favorite change coming is the Wiz ability to cast multiple Hydras just like the DH can cast multiple Sentries!!! owe wait, that is not coming in 1.0.8. What is coming is even more powerful Sentries o_O

Can someone please explain why we still can't cast multiple Hydras? They are far from being OP and for the most part are useless. I think they are a really cool skill, but just unusable as they currently exist. Being able to cat 2-3 of them would at least make them an option.
Reply Quote
Team Plae incentives and mob density.

This game still has a LONG way to go before I will say it's a good game though. In its current iteration, it is a mediocre game, but it has so much potential...
Reply Quote
Am I the only one who thinks that Patch Notes to a "AAA" release should be things like:

Fixed a bug where pets weren't doing damage to Belial
Fixed a bug where the art was not correctly updating when you switched gloves
Fixed a bug where Wizards could become invulnerable

Density changes? Skill changes? Why weren't things like this tested with a Beta?

Don't get me wrong, I like more stuff, but why not do that stuff before release and only release "when it's ready"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)