Diablo® III

Which Is Your Favorite Change Coming in Patch 1.0.8?

The changes are all good and welcome... but incredibly tiny quality of life changes overall. It's baffling how long it takes the diablo team to do anything that will change the game in any large capacity. Itemization should've been fixed a long time ago.
Reply Quote
The identify all with Deckard cain and his book like d2!! :D
Reply Quote
i'm digging the identify all. one legendary ID beats like 20 or whatever ID's.
and the monster density is actually really nice now.

but items are still in a sad state. it needs to get addressed ASAP.
Edited by Pablopee#1442 on 4/11/2013 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ID all and AH Tool Tips.

Still, your approach to patching seems to be like someone who constantly procrastinates the big, all-day job of cleaning out the garage and rationalizes the procrastination by tidying up the guest room and sorting out the junk drawer in the kitchen.
Reply Quote
ID all, Flag icons were a good idea too.
Reply Quote
I'm most excited to see the new incentives for group play. I do a lot of pubbing and hope this will bring more players into the fold.
Reply Quote
Cant wait for the identify all button especially for co-op games. Of course plus the multiplayer improvements.

Higher monster density is awesome as well.

But I'm missing the ability to dye legendary items. I wanted to color all my heroes and my banner in a personal color theme.

btw. it would be nice to add to the black smith the possibility to change the style of rare items. Like from archon armor to doom armor or something else. There are different armor styles for rare items and I think some of the low level armor looks great, but doesn't exist on ilvl60 or greater so I don't take it.
Seemes like everyone's runnin around in archon style or a awful looking mix of stuff. That would be one way to personalize the appearence of our heroes.
Reply Quote

btw. it would be nice to add to the black smith the possibility to change the style of rare items. Like from archon armor to doom armor or something else. There are different armor styles for rare items and I think some of the low level armor looks great, but doesn't exist on ilvl60 or greater so I don't take it.
Seemes like everyone's runnin around in archon style or a awful looking mix of stuff. That would be one way to personalize the appearence of our heroes.

Craftable upgrades to base item type. I like this. (like D2 normal > exceptional > elite) It would also inherently boost the armor or DPS values a bit because of base item stats, so would have to have a significant cost, otherwise all good items would be lvl 63. Make ingredients hard to find?

If my armor is mismatched, i use vanishing dye on those pieces so it doesn't look garbled. OCD? Why yes, thank y.... hold on there's a small stain on my desk i need to clean.
Reply Quote
•The Battle.net UI now displays how many players are online
Reply Quote
My favorite change is the release of a patch that sounds more like a hotfix, while continuing to ignore the terrible state of some classes and the lack of diversity in all.
Reply Quote
i guess the AH tooltip but this wasnt exactly an idea the developers came up with spur of the moment

its been requested continuously since launch

feelsbadman
Reply Quote
I have yet to make it past Normal Difficulty (not because I suck, it is only because I am slow :)). But I would have to say I am looking forward to monster density increase in Inferno. I love killing demons, monsters, evil men and beasts. It is Satisfying :).

I also like the idea of Identify All, not that I find much that needs identifying :) hehe.

Nimrod.
Reply Quote
Since there is no itemization change that is like the number 1-1000000000000000000000000000000 issue with this game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0...
Reply Quote
My favorite change is that I stopped playing.

I'll wait for an expansion or some actual major game improvements. These minor changes which take a week to make are just... i dont even..... DERRRR
Reply Quote
1. - Monster Density
2. - Multiplayer Buff
3. - Quest exp
Reply Quote
Well, to be honest I am one of the original Diablo fans who loves Diablo and all the great stuff that made it "Diablo". Not WOW, SC or any other game but uniquely "DIABLO".. How we loved Cain in D1 but hated paying him to ID our items or in D2 buying or looking for scrolls of ID to discover what we had found. Was it a pain in the rear, hell yes. Was it a Diablo attribute that every Diablo fan expected, absolutely. My point is simple, if Blizzards only idea of a game patch is to "ID all" then its just another "FAIL". All these insignificant changes are just meaningless tinkering around the edges of a failed game like giving the kiddies a ball of scotch tape to distract them while avoiding core issues. I and most other true "Diablo fans" have given up on the game and just periodically check back on the forum for any real changes or updates but it never happens, I have been playing POE for a couple of months now and it saddens me to say but that game is more like Diablo than D3. The fan boyz need to stop cheering over nonsense and start demanding real patches and updates that should have been worked out before the games release, hell Blizzard had 10 F--king years to make it right and the game has already been released for almost 1 year now. The players should be demanding a free expansion to re-write the entire Looney-Toon, Disneyland game at this point. Raise your expectations people.
Edited by Cherokee#1496 on 4/11/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A lot of changes are coming in 1.0.8 that we think should make your time in Sanctuary just that much better.

I guess your definition of "a lot" and my definition of "a lot" differ by "a lot".
Reply Quote
Alots are coming to D3? Noo...
Reply Quote
DensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensityDensity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]