Diablo® III

Auction Failed (Error 32309)

I'm getting this error when trying to create an auction on the RMAH. Tuesday and yesterday I was getting a pop up saying I needed to enter an authenticator eventhough I had one on my account. Can you please tell me if this is a known issue and you are working on it? I haven't been able to use the RMAH for 3 days now.
Reply Quote
its pre known alot ppl have been having this happen to them including me...as for if they are working on it i have no clue bout .....i have yet to see a blue post about it...i hope it gets resolved soon tho
Reply Quote
it only affects 3 items for me..very puzzling indeed
Reply Quote
Not sure why but I am getting this message today. Has nothing to do with the items I am trying to put up and I have logged out an in and joined games, yet it still comes up. Any blue Mind letting us know what it is?
Reply Quote
Same here, used to be working just fine before today's maintenance.

Could put up items in RMAH for sale, but now got 32309 error.

Note: got authenticator up since long ago, so this shouldn't be the cause IMHO.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, worked fine before the maintenance.
Reply Quote
ditto.. :(
Reply Quote
Same here. It was fine right before the maintenance.
Reply Quote
same error for me too
RMAH states failed when I attempt to post an item for sale,

-Ach
Reply Quote
same error for me too
RMAH states failed when I attempt to post an item for sale,

-Ach

^^ This
Reply Quote
Bump for a quick fix, please…. (it's affecting me as well).
Reply Quote
hit me, too.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, when I look at the transaction log it also says that the battle net account can't be found error 36034.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem. I also have an authenticator attached. Please fix this quickly Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, I can't post anything to the RMAH. I've tried logging in and out and it doesn't make a difference. Both items getting the error on, were auctions that I canceled in order to re-post at a different price or to extend the time period.
Edited by Dirtyfrank#1218 on 5/21/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/21/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Larvi
Same issue here, when I look at the transaction log it also says that the battle net account can't be found error 36034.

Yep. Same here.

Updating: did put 2 Tyrael's Might on sale on RMAH. It worked fine. Tried to put Manticore...got the error. Weird.
Edited by jtextor#1693 on 5/21/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Hmm...seems like Maintenance broke something. One thing you can try is to close the game and change your account password. That forces an account data refresh and resets flags on your account. No promise it will work, but it is worth a try and often fixes situations where the game is incorrectly detecting account settings.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 08:23 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Hmm...seems like Maintenance broke something. One thing you can try is to close the game and change your account password. That forces an account data refresh and resets flags on your account. No promise it will work, but it is worth a try and often fixes situations where the game is incorrectly detecting account settings.

Tried this, but won't work..Frustrating
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Thanks for the update. If changing the pass did not work then it means they have another issue than simply an account data flag. I am glad everyone is posting though, hopefully the know about the issue by now and are working on a fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]