Diablo® III

Auction Failed (Error 32309)

05/21/2013 08:45 AMPosted by ORIONWOO
Hmm...seems like Maintenance broke something. One thing you can try is to close the game and change your account password. That forces an account data refresh and resets flags on your account. No promise it will work, but it is worth a try and often fixes situations where the game is incorrectly detecting account settings.

Tried this, but won't work..Frustrating

Yup same here.. before maintenance its all good and dandy.. jeez you guys fail
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
got the same error cant post anything on real auctionhouse!!!!!
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
I am getting this behavior as well, and the error varies:

32309 and 36034

I cancelled some auctions this morning in order to repost and changed the payment method for all from PayPal to Battle.net. Maybe just a coincidence but you never know.
Reply Quote
My problem is a little different I bought my game digitally last Friday, waited my 72 hours was able to use chat and auction house, now after the maintenance I am getting the message that I have to wait up to 72 hours to use this feature.
Edited by Undeadwraith#1398 on 5/21/2013 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
For my problem changing my password did the trick!
Reply Quote
I keep getting the same error no matter where I want cash sent
Reply Quote
In addition to the Error 32309 code I have received trying to sell on the rmah, I am also receiving an Error 32105 with a different item.
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error, 32309
Reply Quote
I've also recieved this error when attempting to post an item on RMAH.
Edited by Neutrino#1531 on 5/21/2013 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, just dropping in to let you know we're looking into the issue and will be sure to post an update as soon as this is worked out. We sincerely appreciate your patience in the meantime, thankya!
Reply Quote
I tried to change my password, but I still get the error on anything I try to put on the RMAH.

@Araxom thanks for a quick response, hopefully it will be an easy, quick fix.
Reply Quote
Add me to the list of people who are having this problem. :(
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue... I understand errors happen and I can not post on the RMAH, but what about pending transactions? I have a few things that have sold, will those be delayed as well?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/21/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Owwie
I am having the same issue... I understand errors happen and I can not post on the RMAH, but what about pending transactions? I have a few things that have sold, will those be delayed as well?

Unsure - as soon as I have more information I'll be sure to post it. Thanks Owwie :)
Reply Quote
i have tried durability loss with the item and it does not work and since its jewelry i can not dye it sooo im out of luck on anything solving it untill they fix it
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Araxom
Hi all, just dropping in to let you know we're looking into the issue and will be sure to post an update as soon as this is worked out. We sincerely appreciate your patience in the meantime, thankya!

Thank you guys!
Reply Quote
I've had 5 instances of 32309 and one instance of 32105 before I quit trying.
Reply Quote
same issue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]