Diablo® III

Auction Failed (Error 32309)

Update for you Araxom, Do not know if it helps you pinpoint the issue, but pending transactions still go through fine even with the error. :)
Reply Quote
I can confirm this. Had Several rmah transactions pending and all went into the bnet balance. I was even able to use said balance properly.
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
same prob here. Im new to rmah and was thinking ooh boy here we go at least I know that its not a issue for just me. looking forward to seeing it fixed asap.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue with the RMAH. When attempting to repost items I get the error message "Auction failed. Error 32309." Mousing over the transaction in the completed tab gives the message "Failed to validate given payment method. The Battle.net account could not be found (36034)" I tried online support and the rep directed me to this thread -- looks like it is borked, and they (Blizz) are working on a fix.

UPDATE 12:25 am EST 22.05.13 If anything the AH is now worse; I am unable to post on any of the three AH's, and I cannot transfer gold from completed auctions to my inventory. All of my RMAH were closed (I am guessing by a fix attempt), but I cannot repost any of them. Hopefully it will be fixed soon :)

UPDATE 11:42 am EST 22.05.13 I've tried the fixes suggested later in this thread (reset password, equip items, lose durability, repair them), and 7/10 items can now be posted. I still have 3 items that cannot be posted and return the message "...auction failed (Error 32309.) Interestingly enough, all three of these items can be posted on the gold auction house; they only fail when attempting to post to the RMAH.

UPDATE 4:17 pm EST 26.05.13 Still no luck posting any of these (3 items) . Now I get the following messages when I attempt to log into the RMAH: "Please wait while your payment methods are retrieved." "Your request has timed out." "Cannot access your payment method (Error 2006.)"
Edited by Magimac#1737 on 5/26/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
me to 36034
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Magimac
I am having the same issue with the RMAH. When attempting to repost items I get the error message "Auction failed. Error 32309." Mousing over the transaction in the completed tab gives the message "Failed to validate given payment method. The Battle.net account could not be found (36034)" I tried online support and the rep directed me to this thread -- looks like it is borked, and they (Blizz) are working on a fix.

Yes, that appears to be the situation. You described exactly what is happening to me (and obviously others as well) aptly.
Reply Quote
And now I can't even switch to the RMAH, it's telling me "Cannot retrieve your payment methods."
Reply Quote
same issue here
Auction Failed (32309)
Edited by Azi#1168 on 5/21/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem too, it wont let me post anything in the RMAH with either payment option.
Reply Quote
hi there.

I'm having the same error pop up. I've changed my password, and tried the durability workaround too.
Please advise.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
I get
failed to validate given payment method.
error 36034, battle.net account could not be found.
Reply Quote
same issue
Reply Quote
Happening here too...
Reply Quote
Same problem here.!!! I cant even buy gold from the RMAH...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/21/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Owwie
Update for you Araxom, Do not know if it helps you pinpoint the issue, but pending transactions still go through fine even with the error. :)

Okay good to know - I did just receive an update that we're continuing to test. I don't have any other specifics to provide at the moment, but just wanted to know that I'm still here and will update you as soon as I can.
Reply Quote
i am getting this error and one that says it cannot validate my account. i tried changing my password but i still get both errors.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Okay Apoc - do me a favor and stay offline for a few and then please report back in a bit to let me know if what I did took care of the verification issue. Thanks!
Reply Quote
same issue here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Same as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]