Diablo® III

Auction Failed (Error 32309)

Same issue here, getting a failed to validate payment method. The battle.net account count not be found (error 36034). I tried changing password as well and it didn't work.
Edited by RyeDawg#1160 on 5/21/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still ongoing. I sure hope they get it fixed.
Reply Quote
Also having this same issue. Nothing seems to fix it that I've tried or read on the forums. Very frustrating how terrible this game has been since launch.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I'm consolidating the various threads about the issue into this one, thanks again for your patience!
Reply Quote
getting this error now too
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Okay, as of 15 minutes ago I received my last update, and the issue is still being addressed as of 6:30p PDT. I'll be on for another hour this evening, and if the issue is not resolved by then I'll make sure I check back when I return in the morning to update you with what I have.
Reply Quote
UPDATE: The Auction House has been taken OFFLINE for maintenance to adress an issue. Gee I wonder what that could be :)
Reply Quote
hurry up pls
Reply Quote
also having this issue for 2 items
Reply Quote
Interesting how when there's other problems with the game, like rubberbanding or whatever, bliz employees are nowhere to be found, but when there's a problem posted about the RMAH..."WE'RE ON IT GUYS!"
Reply Quote
your gonna check back in, in the morning. Wtfffff.

So your saying the AH isn't gonna be up at all Tonight?
Edited by vL22vSpear#1228 on 5/21/2013 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I say it stands a good chance of being fixed in short order. But even if not it should be up before most ppl wake up in the am.
Reply Quote
your gonna check back in, in the morning. Wtfffff.

So your saying the AH isn't gonna be up at all Tonight?

WTFFFFFF HOW DARE YOU SLEEP. ONLY WORKING UNTIL 8PM ON A TUESDAY HOW DARE YOU I NEED TO SELL MT FROSTBURN GAUNTLETS! THEY ARE 30%. 30% DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?

DO YOU?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I'm still here, Spear - I was just trying to be clear that I am keeping up with the thread and will update it as soon as I have concrete info. When something like this is being tested, the various departments will message each other as we go through the checks that are needed to make sure all is well. Until I have the info that we're good to go, I won't offer an update.
Edited by Araxom on 5/21/2013 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Autarch
Interesting how when there's other problems with the game, like rubberbanding or whatever, bliz employees are nowhere to be found, but when there's a problem posted about the RMAH..."WE'RE ON IT GUYS!"

Um this is Auction House 3. You were thinking ppl actually played the game still to even notice rubberbanding? I guess running from your stash to the jewler/blacksmith maybe lol.
Reply Quote
I have failed to buyout an item, it say transaction error or sth, is it in the same problem with RMAH or just my payment problem -_-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The AH is supose to be down...
Reply Quote
yes it's down
Reply Quote
Please fix the AH before you guys go home for the night plz :(
Reply Quote
I actually got a different error code but it could all be generating from the same problem. No idea what the exact issue is as I probably shouldn't, perhaps a semicolon placed in the wrong place or forgotten. Lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]