Diablo® III

Auction Failed (Error 32309)

I'm still having this error with 3 of my items... 2 of them I can't equip to try losing its durability.

edit: and yes, I've tried resetting my password too and that didn't work.
Edited by Anillo#1413 on 5/27/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Got a Skorn I cant get up on the AH. Tried durability loss, didnt work. Im on hardcore AH.
Reply Quote
Hey Bliz,
Any new word on a fix? I am still having this problem. I have tried resetting my password, but it did not help. And I am not going to do the durability loss thing because I am not wasting 1 single gold due to your errors.

BTW, I get both the 32309 error and the 36034 error.

C'mon man...
Reply Quote
Hey Bliz,
Any new word on a fix? I am still having this problem. I have tried resetting my password, but it did not help. And I am not going to do the durability loss thing because I am not wasting 1 single gold due to your errors.

BTW, I get both the 32309 error and the 36034 error.

C'mon man...

If it was any significant amount of gold, I could understand your complaint, but right now you're just being an obnoxious moron who wants to make his own situation worse than it really is just so that he can complain more about it.

When you don't get lettuce on your plate, do you drive all the way to the store, buy lettuce, come back, and then complain about how your food's cold as if that's their fault? (To be honest, my dad's actually done that before.)
Reply Quote
i cant sell items in rmah. just get from game after a months of resting. when i log in i cant sell items in RMAH.
need help
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 05:11 AMPosted by TLIoInferno
If it was any significant amount of gold, I could understand your complaint, but right now you're just being an obnoxious moron who wants to make his own situation worse than it really is just so that he can complain more about it.

Whether he's being petulant or not is irrelevant; the real issue is that although the durability workaround did solve this issue for some people, it didn't solve it for others, and is not reliable as a workaround for this issue. Also, what happens when it's an item that his character can't equip due to class restrictions, and any character he might have of the correct class to equip it isn't high enough level? Do you now want to tell him he MUST play the other character and level it up, just so that he can then equip the item and die, and then repair the item, JUST to be able to use the RMAH? And what about someone who has only yet played one character? Do you propose to then COMMAND them to create and play a brand-new character just to satisfy your own feeling that this person is whining?

The complaint is valid, whether or not you like the way they presented it.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem...
Reply Quote
losing durability on the item did not work for me.
today 3more items came down with this error in rmah as i was relisting
tried duability loss again together with changing acct pw which forces an account data refresh.. didnt work either
Reply Quote
Same problem, same error.

Happens just after Tuesday patch. All known workaround does not work.
Reply Quote
anything i tried to post on rmah with option 'deposit funds to paypal' has an error 32105, then the error# becomes error 32309.
Reply Quote
Just after Tuesdays patch yesterday, i get the same error.

I post an item on the RMAH for $250 and select Paypal as method.

After taking like 30 seconds to process putting the item on sale, i get this error 32105.
http://i.imgur.com/cWvJvng.jpg
Then when i try again on RMAH with Paypal, i get this error 32309
http://i.imgur.com/3BdF17D.jpg
I can no longer put the same item on RMAH Paypal or Battlenet Balance.

But i can put the item on the GAH.

Blizzard, please address this issue.
Reply Quote
Same here, been trying out again and again but the error 32309 keeps popping out. I tried reducing the durability, and the problem keeps on rotating again, nothing changes. Please solve this.
Reply Quote
Same here, problem with the RMAH just like u guys, Error 32309. Please solve this asap blizzard
Reply Quote
Blizzard, please solve this! we're not playing around, are u even reading this?
Reply Quote
tried with evthing u said. durability lost n password change.. neither worked
Reply Quote
Pleaseeee solve this, i tried reseting password and durability lost, it doesn't work for all my items, i tried 10 of em and none get posted, all of them gets the error 32309
Reply Quote
I have the same problem too. Tried to decrease durability, restarted diablo3/pc (sometimes this helped), and can't put items to rmah :( only errors: "heavy load", "error 32309", "error 32105"
Edited by mephiHUN#2258 on 7/24/2013 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
me too, why???
Reply Quote
its obvious

blizz can't handle all these people cashing out
Reply Quote
i'm also having this same problem. cannot post to rmah but can post to gah

is blizzard even acknowledging that this is a problem that lots of people is facing after the patch?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]