Diablo® III

Huge bug found!

(Locked)

Hey TrueLies,

I agree with Sÿlak, you should play Diablo 2:LoD if they still support its servers that is?? It is a much better game, better design and had many more years to be perfected over time. Personally, I'm bored with Diablo 2 and so I'm just holding out until they improve Diablo 3 here, because I don't want to go back in time. But if you don't mind a *blast from the past* then yeah, go play Diablo 2. Personally, I'd rather help them improve Diablo 3 and play Diablo 3.

By the way, this is a PTR Bug Report forum. So as funny as your joke is, it would be better placed in the general discussion forum or a joke forum or somewhere else, not in here. This is for reporting and discussing bugs in the PTR so that we can improve Diablo 3 and get it as good or better than Diablo 2, okay?

Thanks,

~Philoi.
Edited by Philoi#1655 on 4/12/2013 4:34 PM PDT
Community Manager
Going to go ahead and lock this up, since it's not an actual report (or a thread that's really intended to spur constructive discussion).

Your fellow players have offered some pretty fair advice, though. Might be worth considering given your preferences. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]