Diablo® III

Do legendaries drop anymore?

Perhaps your low kill counts are the cause of your low drop rate? Low kill count = less loot found.

On what profile do you play 2 hours a day?

I have 60 hours on my monk... he is paragon 50.... nearly double the level of your highest character. Either you are playing and not killing things, or you aren't actually playing as much as you think you are.

I had the game on release and I have been playing ever since. I play more on the weekend then I do on the weekday but yeah I put in time. My monk is my main and I spread the playing time between my 4 L60's. Monk for key runs and my WD for farming and soon my Barb who I just got to inferno with. I definitely don't do optimized runs and I am far from a hardcore player but I do put in the time. I used to get at least 1 legendary a night but now nothing. I have 5 mules that are stacked with legendaries so I definitely notice a pattern.

I'm not complaining just wondering if anyone else had noticed the drop rate.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 09:45 AMPosted by mungusCREEP
What is your magic find?

I'm around 330% or close to it. I have a set of MF gear I use and I just bought a Goldskin (I know it's gold only). Now that you bring this up I have noticed that I get less legendary drops with MF gear than without. I bought the MF gear a week into my current slump to help me out.
Reply Quote
I get 5 to 6 legendaries per hour(most of them being brims). I play for 3 hours during the week after work on mp10.

When it comes on rolling a good item, that is all about luck. I've been playing for over 5 months and I havent found any items worth no more than 300m gold. But as of this week the last two manticores I found they both rolled over 1200+dps-Dex-2os. This r my best rolls since I started playing the game.
Edited by Metunx13#1214 on 4/17/2013 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nope, no more legendaries. Didn't you see the blue post about it?
Reply Quote
I get 5 to 6 legendaries per hour(most of them being brims). I play for 3 hours during the week after work on mp10.

When it comes on rolling a good item, that is all about luck. I've been playing for over 5 months and I havent found any items worth no more than 300m gold. But as of this week the last two manticores I found they both rolled over 1200+dps-Dex-2os. This r my best rolls since I started playing the game.

Lucky man, you make me sad. Happy for your rolls though. Good luck in selling them or using them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]