Diablo® III

COTA worth it under MP 10?

After my ammy upgrade last night I figure I can manage COTA at MP3 or even 4, but is it even worth it under MP10?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
View profile
Crypt of the Ancients - CoTA

Well whether or not it is worth it is up to you.

I play MP10 and I'm not convinced it's worth it there.

Try it and see if you like it.
Reply Quote
View profile
over in the monk forum, our resident mathemagician says that MP9 is more efficient that MP10. your faster kill time outweighs the small difference in Magic find and extra item %. so i do MP9 on my monk. also at MP10, the wrong combination of affixes can sometimes kill me.

i doubt i can do top MP's with my WD yet...
Reply Quote
View profile
I saw that monk stuff. Drops didn't impress me.

But if you like that sort of thing, then more power to you.
Reply Quote
its not worth it under MP10 , rolf

MP10 x2 loot ,,, if you cant handle mp10 ur better off just farming act3 on low mp
Reply Quote
its not worth it under MP10 , rolf

MP10 x2 loot ,,, if you cant handle mp10 ur better off just farming act3 on low mp

ya ran it for a couple hours and I agree, thanks.
Reply Quote
MP10 is 100% chance for bonus item so it is suppose to be guaranteed, MP9 is 85% chance, MP8 71% chance for bonus items... MP10 monsters have 3439% health and 100% chance for bonus item and at MP9 they have 2457% health for 85% chance for bonus item, which seems much more efficient to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]