Diablo® III

Markets Collapsing, Gold worthless... D3 worthless

The main difference between HC and SC is with you die, all top itens you had with that char go as well. So there we have an effective gold sink ( used to buy, craft items that was lost when a char die) and a item sink as well ( that mempo with cc 6% is lost as well with you die with it).

Problem in SC i see is we dont have a gold sink and item sink like HC.

Solution for SC. Well many discussion allready, but its hard to define the best choice. I really like the BOE item idea.

With all rares and legendary itens becomes BOE (Bind on Equip), any item that people get and equip, cant go back to the market anymore. Its only can be use to equip your chars or your alts. With that we have some kind of gold sink (well only way to you sell it back its with you make essence, so the billion you invest, when you equip, its gone) and item sink as well.

The best moment to they insert this new feature is on itemization. The new rares and legendarys will become BOE ( old and legacy can stay the way it is today).

When itemazation comes it will probably revitalize the market once again, but wit actual formula, it will not last long, because the gold and items dont sink, while people farm more and more and will colapse in the future again.

what is going on with the spelling here?
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Knoland
No one cares about the state of the economy in D3. We only care about gameplay, replay value and time investment to fun ratio. The gold is just a tool. The AH can fail for all I care I have played plenty without it.

THIS
Reply Quote
I just made a thread addressing movement speed cap but this is also a major issue. The Gold value has been at the bottom cap (.25 per million) for quite a while and the actual value of 1m gold is well below that. The cap needs to either be lowered or removed (why have this cap at all?).
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Odin
How do you convert HC to SC?

here on bnet forums, check for rateing and dont get scammed.. or just never go first, it works pretty good.

This is hilarious. People constantly yell about how the RMAH has ruined the game, yet when it doesn't exist people find a way around it. It's apparently still quite easy to buy things on hardcore via the RMAH, just buy softcore gold and trade for hardcore gold.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Zoid

here on bnet forums, check for rateing and dont get scammed.. or just never go first, it works pretty good.

This is hilarious. People constantly yell about how the RMAH has ruined the game, yet when it doesn't exist people find a way around it. It's apparently still quite easy to buy things on hardcore via the RMAH, just buy softcore gold and trade for hardcore gold.

yep, and there are alot who do it.... buy gold on rmah and get it to hc
guess what? it doesnt ruin anything in hc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]