Meh mine is better
Reply Quote
more than U$ 120,00
Reply Quote
wow nice job blizz look like ur always online working as intended
Reply Quote
Diablo 2 had countless dupes for every BIS, stop over reacting
Reply Quote
all the people saying "Congrats blizz" and "great job" sound like 10 year old girls. quit !@#$%ing and grow up a bit it doesnt effect you in the slightest
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Voleurz
all the people saying "Congrats blizz" and "great job" sound like 10 year old girls. quit !@#$%ing and grow up a bit it doesnt effect you in the slightest

yeah it doesnt affect me, so when I find a godly item it will be worth about 1/10th of what it should.

doesnt affect me that ah is so saturated with items from bots that no one can sell anyting and 0.0001% of what you find is worth something

doesnt affect me
Reply Quote
yeah it doesnt affect me, so when I find a godly item it will be worth about 1/10th of what it should.

doesnt affect me that ah is so saturated with items from bots that no one can sell anyting and 0.0001% of what you find is worth something

doesnt affect me

nobody buys your !@#$ because it sucks, and the player base is dead. the game seems to be separated between those who are already geared and those who suck (such as myself). you are not selling anything because there is no demand. additionally, i think this is a diablo game not auction hunter 3 or whatever you seem to think it is.

get over yourself and quit being such a little baby over such trivial things
Reply Quote
View profile
Can not match the duped Manticore or some Memphos in sheer volume.....
Reply Quote
In before 'you guys are tin foil you don't have proof it's just RNG'.
Reply Quote
It is not proven as dupes although all stats is identical.

The random is random engine can explain it. (You can never be proved this is impossible.)
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Voleurz

Well some people like you don't see the big picture and only react when something's already hit you.

But yeah the whole duping thing certainly doesn't concern you a bit.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Gohan
Diablo 2 had countless dupes for every BIS, stop over reacting

the thing is, they didnt cost 120$ =(
or did they? anyway the point is... spending your lifetime/visa in nice gear wasnt the endgame, pvp/ladder was.
Reply Quote
It is not proven as dupes although all stats is identical.

The random is random engine can explain it. (You can never be proved this is impossible.)

Yes you can actually. Whoever says such massive identical items only looked at the mathematical probability of having those identical items themselves.

But, if you look at the data (e.g. AH or diabloprogress) as a whole, only the godly items have identical copies, low-medium end items don't have identical copies, this is where the IMPOSSIBILITY comes in.
Reply Quote
Actually, they fixed that with the bind on items when people ask for roll backs. Also, if you studied fractal theory and Fibonacci sequence, you'll be surprised that statistically speaking, deviation isn't spread evenly throughout the curve. And the real reason why low-medium end items don't have identical copies is because of brimming/vendoring.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 11:11 PMPosted by Contra
low-medium end items don't have identical copies, this is where the IMPOSSIBILITY comes in.

Not true.

Please count how many blue ring you found during a full run that has only one open socket and no other affix.
Reply Quote
low-medium end items don't have identical copies, this is where the IMPOSSIBILITY comes in.

Not true.

Please count how many blue ring you found during a full run that has only one open socket and no other affix.

Dude..we are talking about rares and legendaries
No one's talking about blue rings......

If you can't figure out the difference between them and why there are so many identical blue items...you need help..I give up.
Edited by Contra#6857 on 4/9/2013 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]