Diablo® III

Master dupe

Duped items ruin the game for everyone who wants to sell but it good if u just want to buy as it will eventually drive prices down until the point nobody cares anymore which we are approaching. They should immediately shutdown the auction, find the offending person, and ban every character they have. I guess dupes are too prevalent for them to do this. I am sure they smart dupers use a seller account not associated by credit card or name to their real farming one so in that case try to identify by ip and ip ban them or whatever else is possible.

Its no wonder I cant sell anything with dupes like this around. Diablo 3 is really in the toilet.
Edited by Urza#1177 on 4/9/2013 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
These items are obviously duped. For anyone to say otherwise has obviously hit the lottery 7 times in a row and each time on a Sunday that also had a full moon and a totally sober Lindsay Lohan waiting for them in bed.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Voleurz
all the people saying "Congrats blizz" and "great job" sound like 10 year old girls. quit !@#$%ing and grow up a bit it doesnt effect you in the slightest

What if they are? Profile doesn't really say anything about if they are 10 years old, male or female or need to grow up. You seem sexists in the very least.
Reply Quote
I dont give a !@#$ for him. Sometimes is good to be ironic
Reply Quote
Agreed. I can't believe they haven't figured out a way to detect duping and botting. Duping should be pretty easy to spot because of the auction house. Run scans of item stats and names.

yesterday i saw 5 of the same echoing fury up for different prices on the gold ah . and a few on the rmah. same with a high end monk/dh ring . demonic vow i believe it was .

Is this one of the game designers making a little money on the side?? makes you wonder
Reply Quote
Is this one of the game designers making a little money on the side?? makes you wonder

It would be shocking if Blizzard wasn't selling items and gold. We would have no way to know.
Reply Quote
-sigh- another qq blizzard thread. Give it up already.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Noxo

It would be shocking if Blizzard wasn't selling items and gold. We would have no way to know.

In the long run they would lose more money then they would gain. GG for logic. Then again at this point who cares with the current price of gold. There are hundreds of billions of gold duped already.
Reply Quote
This forum is full of whiners. Go play the game and stop QQ-ing. If you don't like the game, then don't play the game. Gosh!
Reply Quote
if u havent played d2, keep crying... it shows who the real d2 players are
Reply Quote
+1 Diablo3 is so broken I don't think it could ever recover. Any major changes to the RMAH will result in massive lawsuits. They should write it off as a loss, nerf the hell out of it and market it to young kids on PS/xbox

Blizz should focus on their next big MMORPG to replace WOW, rumored to be called TITAN and let Diablo suffer eternal humiliation as a children's PSP game

I've never met or talked to a person in my life that has slandered a video game but also played the same video game that day.

AHHH the Diablo 3 forums where the "Diablo 3 is dying/broken/sucky" threads having been coming for 10+ months now yet the game continues to grow and the haters continue to play.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:08 PMPosted by ObiEdge
This forum is full of whiners. Go play the game and stop QQ-ing. If you don't like the game, then don't play the game. Gosh!

I'm trying to,but the AH is down atm.....
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Urza
These items are obviously duped. For anyone to say otherwise has obviously hit the lottery 7 times in a row and each time on a Sunday that also had a full moon and a totally sober Lindsay Lohan waiting for them in bed.

Lmao dude!

Ya man i get mad everytime ppl say there is no dup
I cannot understnad them are they stupid or what THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY DUP
Reply Quote
the lottary is random but sometimes number come up the exact same ~ it must be dupe lol
Reply Quote
please show me a time when the exact same lottery numbers won twice, and in this case its 7 times.....

also if you follow march madness in college basketball, its like getting a perfect bracket, TWICE
Edited by DasHDoNDoT#1488 on 4/9/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
obvious dupes...

nothing is different when compared to d2 (top end !@#$ mass duped and sold for $... just wasn't done on an AH)...

stop the hype machines diablo 2 was an epic game that lived through farrrrr worse than 7 nats rings being duped lol. no one seems to remember the "ITH" days/bugged items days of LoD where people were doing a bajillion dps, had a bajillion life and facerolled everything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]