Hypothetically, if the patch came out tomorrow, where exactly would this game + community be? Hmm, lets see...
- DH/WD players still crying for buffs
- Only top-geared 1% of players (500k+ dps/ 1m EHP) being able to farm MP 10 (possibly struggling now thanks to nerfs)
- player base raging about the AH (again) because stuff is too expensive or there's dupes, etc..
- itemization so bad that risk/reward is not worth it
- Barbs/Wiz quitting b/c of bad design decisions.
- Overall dwindling player base due to blizz patches (significant nerfs, trivial buffs -- 1.0.8 Life Regen LMAO) being released at a glacial pace
What the devs should be doing is buffing other classes, not nerfing the ones that are currently fun to play. By buffing, I don't mean tweaking numbers, which seems to be the ONLY thing that they know how to do, but changing the mechanics to skills so that they have synergy and are actually fun to play...kinda like CM WIZ/Archon and WW Barb.
I mean, it's not that difficult to think of some good ideas, right? For example, couldn't you guys just buff WD skills + items so that Zero Dogs could become as viable as WW barb or CM WIZ? What about un-nerfing those DH skills (idk the names) so that people can use melee/tank DH build instead of some generic, boring kiting build?
Idk, you guys are the "Senior Devs" who I presume have had years of experience in the industry. Can't you guys make a change to this game that won't make players angry for once?