Diablo® III

Welcome the newest MVP, TheTias!

Blizzard Employee
Hello Mac Community!

Today marks another important milestone. We are proud to add yet another member of our community to our MVP program for Technical Support.

If you are a regular here on the Mac Technical forums or like to help out around the WoW Customer Support forum, then we are sure that you’re aware of TheTias (aka Tiapriestess). He's been there to help those who are in need, troubleshoot new issues as they arise, and give valuable feedback about how Blizzard games function on all platforms. He will still do all these things, but now with a bit of green flair!

Please join us as we welcome TheTias into the folds of MVPs :)

Gratz!
Edited by Machkhan on 4/15/2013 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Meowr...s! :)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
It's a bit quiet in here.

Grats and welcome Tias!
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Thanks! :)

It's quiet in here because I've spent an inordinate amount of time this week trying to help Bluspacecow and Omegal (MysticalOS) work around the WoW 5.3 PTR problem that only affected Mac users. Sadly we couldn't get it solved on our end but Sapperwix came through and will have us up and running in two days or so. :)
Reply Quote
Grats. I hope you can leverage this new title in efforts to help D3's Mac Client.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I can pass along feedback or things I find, but the client team(s) have the final say in the features or throughput of hte client. Of course a large part is dependent upon Apple as the more they move to a yearly drop of OSes, the more machines that while perfectly capable of great gameplay, end up no longer supported much like what is lingering in the near future for Snow Leopard.
Reply Quote
@TheTias

I know it is not your area but after reading some of your post I would still like your view on this idea .

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9572599100

Just curious what you think :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]