Diablo® III

Increase chat size?

What do you guys think about that? If we could make chat window bigger?
At this moment I have 5 lines of text with panoramic view on my 4:3 '19 lcd. Without panoramic view the same.

This makes it difficult conversation for me. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
a chat similar to ragnarok online would be very welcome
you can have tabs
each tab can be configured
Reply Quote
the same in wow. tabs can be imba think, but.. I would like to be able to stretch it up.
Reply Quote
Also I want to add, if someone dont knot that... in 1.0.8 we can make out chat room - we can invite all our friends up to 99. Imagin that: 99 players - one by one typing... in chat window with 5 lines of text. ofc we can change font size.. but it still not enough.
Reply Quote
View profile
what would be the point? the chat channel ate utter dead, they olny people speaking in them are bots spamming, whole game just feels empty and dead.
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 08:19 AMPosted by dannyboi
what would be the point? the chat channel ate utter dead, they olny people speaking in them are bots spamming, whole game just feels empty and dead.

Are you in game now? I see a lot of trade post in general....?
Reply Quote
that's what I want, more room for more spammers and bots and bad mother jokes. if the conversation is that important, try other means like skype.
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 08:29 AMPosted by CAUSTIC
that's what I want, more room for more spammers and bots and bad mother jokes. if the conversation is that important, try other means like skype.

so.. you tell me, if I joining open game, I need invite them on skype or just I have to keep silent?

guys lol. I'm always on chats, general, pvp and trade and I dont see any spam lol.

If we need improve community systems, we need more configuration. First step is out chat room, second step should be chat size.

I really think that would help us. IF u dont need, so just dont increase that. But.. when I play with friend - 4 players, this chat is totally unreadable.

Think about that or stop crying about improvements to socials.
Edited by Forti#2790 on 4/18/2013 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]