Diablo® III

"AUC" - Hunting Group Discussion

This group is dedicated to discuss various aspects on hunting uniques for the achievement "A Unique Collection" that should not be discussed in the group "A Unique Collection" Hunting Group <number> as it just spam the thread.

You can discuss any aspect about "A Unique Collection" here.
Edited by HellBoy#6795 on 4/18/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
huh? im confused
Reply Quote
@hawron954: see my post in the latest thread of unique collection hunting group.
Edited by HellBoy#6795 on 4/18/2013 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
can u give an example?
Reply Quote
@ hawron954: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958004 - read post #13, #14, #16, #19
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958004?page=2 - read post #25

Like wise there are many example which u can see yourself while reading the post on that thread, doesnt this type of post are outside the *rules* of that thread (just asking)

Thanks
HB
Reply Quote
literally, anal, and, stop tweeking are the freudian words that come to mind
Reply Quote
@ hawron954: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958004 - read post #13, #14, #16, #19

Like wise there are many example which u can see yourself while reading the post on that thread, doesnt this type of post are outside the *rules* of that thread (just asking)

read post #3 the last few paragraphs..

everyone in that thread loves talking about... where, how, what (anything) unique.. theres no 'rules' saying you can't talk 'about' uniques...

confused 0_o
Edited by Sidney#6621 on 4/19/2013 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually, I thought about making a thread like this a while back. I think I can explain it a little better. Hellboy's proposal is like this:

The unique hunting thread is for posting uniques.

This thread is for questions "like where does some unique spawn?", or "what is the best way to hunt for some unique?" Or it could be used for people to try and collaborate on which unique they are going for, etc.

That would help keep the unique hunting thread less cluttered with non-unique sharing posts. There is some merit there. I'm not sure how much it is needed, however.
Reply Quote
@BuckraMega - Thanks for explaining my thoughts in more better way, this was exactly the same thought when I created the thread, but may be I was not able to communicate to community in more easier way... thanks for doing my job.

If players feel that this is going to help please start posting in this thread.. else let the other thread go on as it is now going on.

Thanks
HB
Reply Quote
I liked the idea of notifications via twitter, most people have smartphones these days. It was suggest by someone in the thread earlier.

Anyone know how best to set this up?
Edited by ninjax#2234 on 4/21/2013 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I like this idea alot. 1 clean thread for just posting uniques. This thread for questions about the hunting or other peripheral subjects.

I can start with something I have been wondering:

If you get the "fallen" storm halls, do the mage lords ever appear? That would save me from wasting time on a run. Just 1 case of this being disproven would be enough.
Reply Quote
I always wondered the same thing:

I don't know if this quite answers it, but I found Hellscream in the Unknown Depths when there were the fire and ice guardians and skeletons, when the little bats don't usually spawn unless it's the fallen map. Theory says if it works one way it should work the other, but this isn't guaranteed.
Reply Quote
How about a post-AUC group? For those people that have already completed the challenge. Most people move onto hunting in hardcore, but I found people there aren't into hunting. They either want to power level or just play for fun. Sort of a trans group helping those that put in the work and shared what they found get started in HC.
Reply Quote
I liked the idea of notifications via twitter, most people have smartphones these days. It was suggest by someone in the thread earlier.

Anyone know how best to set this up?

Seems like we have similar idea, the only difference is that you suggest tweeter and I'm suggesting facebook (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8690629073).
I haven't used tweeter much, but can you think of a relatively simple way (on tweeter) in which players would only get notifications about the monsters they still need?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]