I just want to hit 200k.
200K DPS while maintaining a base minimum of 500K EHP along with adequate sustain will be pretty expensive. Do you have a budget in mind? I am not there yet, but I am painfully aware of the kind of items I'd need to get to that point. Just a small correction though... paper DPS comprises of +average damage, ChC, ChD, IAS, dex, +% elemental damage (maximized only when using black damage weapons). +% skills damage (like from WKL) is hidden DPS and skill specific that increases eDPS while not affecting paper DPS.
Beyond the pointers made above, I'd suggest that you also consider the following:
(1) 2h will likely be the cheaper way to get there, but your concerns about attack speed are very valid and common concerns. I am typically a DW monk, but experimenting with 2h but have found that the decrease in attack speed is definitely workable. Consider that my 2h skorn cost around 18M while both of my DW weapons cost a total of under 30M. My DW setup gives me approximately 20K less DPS and a loss of 2.4% LS compared to the skorn I am wielding while holding all other gear the same.
(2) Majority of DW monks that are hovering around the 200K DPS are wielding some kind of socketed EF, typically with either LS or native ChD (but it can't support both). The thing with the EF is that it is likely the cheapest way to increase your paper DPS, but the fear component can drive people nuts (but can be mitigated with some kind of mobility skill -- FoT/TC or DS are the ones of choice -- or CS to vortex them back in again.
(3) EF is typically paired with either a BS, WKL or a slower / higher damage rare (axe or mace). WKL gives you less paper DPS but increases your eDPS due to hidden damage bonuses. Reason EF is such a DPS boost is that the +APS is directly added to the other weapon's APS.
(4) if you DW, make a conscious decision on which weapon to put in your MH and which to put in your OH. Make sure you put the weapon with higher average damage, which is not necessarily the one with higher DPS... most of the big spirit spenders calculate damage out of MH only
(5) Rare weapons that give you nice dex, native ChD, LS and OS will likely give you biggest bang for your buck over legendaries if you are able to find good enough deals.
Most of all, make sure you use d3up.com to evaluate all gear purchases prior to purchase. And you will likely get better deals on AH if you are patient and willing to buy on bid instead of doing buyouts (which are almost always overpriced).
Refer to gearing guides listed in the sticky at the top of monk forums for more explanations. Good luck.