Diablo® III

Diablo will be back :-)

Face it. Diablos essence is still very much alive. If you watch the endgame cinimatic where Diablo is falling ( and burning up) from the spire you will see the black soul stone fall to earth.

This is almost like the WOW Lich King in a way. Arthas is dead....but the source of the power (the helm) still has the power of the Lich King. Bolvar Fordragon put on the helm...now he is the Lich King.

I submit that the soulstone will be used somehow/someway once again. :-)
Reply Quote
Every demon in that stone is alive including his other brothers.
Reply Quote
See, the problem with all demons in general (based on most popular lore) is the fact that you CAN NOT actually kill them. All you can do to a demon is destroy it on Earth which in turn banishes it back to Hell (usually for a set amount of time). With that being said, none of the Lords of Hell or even their minions for that matter, should technically be considered dead or gone forever.
Reply Quote
The fact is, a Diablo game cannot be done with Diablo, so not matter what, he'll keep coming back despite the amount of times the ''heroes'' defeated him.
Reply Quote
hes probly just weak and trapped in the stone, If anyone has the best chance of coming back its probly Mephisto since he's the smartest and is the ruler of hell. seeing as he always knew of his brothers plans (as stated in book of cain), i bet he knew what Diablo was planning all along...
Reply Quote
so is diablo trapped in the soulstone too now? was he pulled in their after he was killed or was he sent to hell?
Reply Quote
We will keep facing Diablo until Blizzard stops making Diablo games.

Diablo 10? Still we'll face Diablo.
Reply Quote
I thought it was dumb that they even had Diablo in this one, Act IV should have been humans vs angels, everything was pointing to that and then they chickened out.
Reply Quote
I found it odd when Tyrael mentioned he had a chance to kill Azmodan, but saved a fellow Angel when talking to him at the start of Act III. Wouldn't Azmodan return eventually? Wouldn't his Angel comrade eventually come back to life (assuming the Angel was about to be killed)?

Then I wonder about characters such as Izual. Can he ever be reborn as an Angel at this point? Or will he continue to come back as a Demon?
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 05:12 AMPosted by Fourtwenty
I thought it was dumb that they even had Diablo in this one, Act IV should have been humans vs angels, everything was pointing to that and then they chickened out.

there is no point really since the only angel who despises humans is Imperious out of the main 5, The others seem to be neutral or like them...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]