Diablo® III

I face rolled a barb and I liked it - Buff DH

yup its epic :D
Reply Quote
04/04/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Iwotmate
First the vid with the 4 year old beating Diablo

oh man I gotta look that one up. I still think Athene beating Diablo Inferno MP10 naked with just a 2H Xbow was pretty over the top, but a 4 year old? I'd watch that.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 4/4/2013 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'd love to see that 4 year old doing what you did Oscar lol

And I'd like to see violentine do the same with his dh lulz
Reply Quote
How about this Violentine. Take your current gear, go do a vid cap of you doing WR MP6 blindfolded smashing all the buttons and I will give you a cookie. I bet you can't do it. Prove me wrong.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRZri7jrX6g
Reply Quote
04/04/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Rooder
hahahaha MAN it's messed up how far beyond all other classes barbs are

except that this is how the skills work. You can whirl and hit with one hand. Thats why it seems "easy". Doesnt mean there is a difference really, because with the right skills an DH is not THAT far behind it really. You can not controll it with just one mouse click, thats the issue becaus that is not the design of the skills (for example you can not move AND shoot at the same time).

Dont konw why people believe its like miles ahead of all the other classes ... seriously. You can build "ceap" builds with all classes if you konw how. Doesnt mean all builds have the same effectivness in the higher difficulties. But that is another story, and has nothing to do with the fact that you can play the barb here with one had.

Also I see in that video above that he is kiting, a lot, gets in, is doing some damage, gets out again. That is different from a DH using shadow power how?
Reply Quote
^

Oh a barb. Didn't expect that. Lulz

Do that with a DH then come back here with a video so you can prove YOUR point.
Reply Quote
My dh would be considered better than most, all stat is d3progress in top 400
Pvp in top 300

My calamity alone is worth a fortune. And on mp6 if i rolled my face across my keyboard for 30 secs. I would be ummmmm dead.

I love my dh and will still always play it and will keep his gear. After sitting on 700 mil for awhile and not being able to upgrade, i was gonna dual box, so i bought aother account and my barb went from lvl 3 last night to level 55 thanks to some friends and a cains set. Tonight he will be 60. Instead my 10 year old son wants to play, so taking 350 mil of my dhs gold and gearing a barb for him.

Hey i want to make it fun for him, so literally sinking 350 mil into a barb, my son will be able to faceroll higher mps, lol. Ill prob jackchis barb sometimes to do some higher mp farming for my dh.

My dh can survive in any mp, but lets face it, barbs rule on this one and for a fraction of the cost. Ill prob still give dual boxing a try and get the barb on my dhs account to 60 too.
Reply Quote
Maybe if you got together as a community, and pooled your thoughts together, you would do better.

You realize your class is the only one without a sticky in its forum, listing builds and threads containing theory crafting?

Try putting all your heads together and working as one. If you compile a thread about what you feel would benefit your class, get a lot of supporters and examples/ideas, I'm sure the devs would take you more seriously than posting a garbage thread like this.

At least 15 times a week I see a nerf barbs thread. I'm sure the CMs, and devs do also, and probably do not even waste their time looking at it.

Make a quality thread, bump it, support it, list it in the appropriate forums, and good luck.

Or you can keep whining and complaining like a lifetime marathon, your choice.
Reply Quote
04/04/2013 05:55 PMPosted by CrniVuk
hahahaha MAN it's messed up how far beyond all other classes barbs are

except that this is how the skills work. You can whirl and hit with one hand. Thats why it seems "easy". Doesnt mean there is a difference really, because with the right skills an DH is not THAT far behind it really. You can not controll it with just one mouse click, thats the issue becaus that is not the design of the skills (for example you can not move AND shoot at the same time).

Dont konw why people believe its like miles ahead of all the other classes ... seriously. You can build "ceap" builds with all classes if you konw how. Doesnt mean all builds have the same effectivness in the higher difficulties. But that is another story, and has nothing to do with the fact that you can play the barb here with one had.

Also I see in that video above that he is kiting, a lot, gets in, is doing some damage, gets out again. That is different from a DH using shadow power how?

are you seriously sticking up for barbs and saying they arnt miles ahead of every other class? LOL! thats outlandish and everyone knows it. Anyone that has ever played another class and then made a barb can attest to how easy and powerful they are with an amazing efficiency to gold ratio. To say otherwise is laughable and everyone knows it.
Reply Quote
Maybe if you got together as a community, and pooled your thoughts together, you would do better.

You realize your class is the only one without a sticky in its forum, listing builds and threads containing theory crafting?

Try putting all your heads together and working as one. If you compile a thread about what you feel would benefit your class, get a lot of supporters and examples/ideas, I'm sure the devs would take you more seriously than posting a garbage thread like this.

At least 15 times a week I see a nerf barbs thread. I'm sure the CMs, and devs do also, and probably do not even waste their time looking at it.

Make a quality thread, bump it, support it, list it in the appropriate forums, and good luck.

you do realize theres like 30 threads explaining how bad DH's are and how they need buffs some just whining and some very articulate detailing the issues and countless other threads with suggestions and what not. Hell we even have a dual wielding issues thread going back MONTHS and MONTHS. We never get a single blue response, never have never will. Also you dont think there countless sticky thread requests? There are and have been for ages but no mods or admins or blues care enough to even tack one up there.

THATS what the DH community has to deal with and has been dealing with since launch, the swift nerfs with zero explanation every patch (except 1.07 luckily) at the whim of the other classes crying and zero blue feedback. The class has become pathetic and everyone knows it but people still play their DH's because they are honestly a fun class and compared to the other classes the only one that is any kind of a challenge and requires some form of "skill" in a skilless game where people can just stand there spam some keys and win. (hell even mash their face on the keyboard and win haha)

also this isnt a nerf barbs thread its a look how easy the game has become and how you can literally faceroll and win lol. Nobody in here has said anything about nerfing barbs.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 4/4/2013 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rqging what the hell are you talking about?

Who gives a crap about a sticky, there are always build talks and strats in dh forum.

But no dh or for that matter any class have rolled the head across their keyboard for 20-30 secs on mp6 and not die. Especially fighting an elite pack.

Dont be in denial dude. He litterally facerolled mp6 with like 20-30 mil in gear, without looking.

Grats on your stickies in the barb forum. And no ones complaining, im sinking 350 mil into a barb. Barbs are great for farming, but my dh will be my brawler, and will kill majority of barbs out there.

My dh is no elite pack or wite mob thats gonna stand still and wait for the big bad man or butch to come get him. Basically catch me if you can(see me) before you take a dirt nap.

But farming wise comeon man, barbs win hands down. If they didnt, the only 3 toons in your profile wouldnt be barbs.
Reply Quote
hmmm moved to the treams and gameplay forum, this just cant get any exposure can it? lol Should have stayed in general for all its glory to be seen haha
Reply Quote

We have made several threads in fact, even recently, but for some reason, the devs and CMs continue to ignore our requests for sticky. We have one thread that I personally wrote on common builds and why each skill is used, and another that is a giant compilation of the guides we have written. There are lots of great candidates for sticky threads, but if you think that we just aren't sticking together and supporting ourselves, you truly are spoiled by how much barbs are spoon fed and how other classes are outright ignored so often.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 4/4/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

We have made several threads in fact, even recently, but for some reason, the devs and CMs continue to ignore our requests for sticky. We have one thread that I personally wrote on common builds and why each skill is used, and another that is a giant compilation of the guides we have written. There are lots of great candidates for sticky threads, but if you think that we just aren't sticking together and supporting ourselves, you truly are spoiled by how much barbs are spoon fed and how other classes are outright ignored so often.

Where are they? Ill go like and sticky them also.

No matter which way I try to explain whatever I was trying to write, you will just tear it apart like a bunch of piranhas feeding on a cow crossing a river.

I

But farming wise comeon man, barbs win hands down. If they didnt, the only 3 toons in your profile wouldnt be barbs.

I only ever wanted to be a barb in D3 since D2, so that could be the reason I play a barb, and only a barb. The DH I rolled just cause I find DH items all day long, and she can be my mule for them.

After reading the OP again, I sorta laughed, but saw NOTHING the even REMOTELY related to an idea for helping DH as a class.
Reply Quote
true story ^^^
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200050405?page=1

Is this one of the threads? 11/21 and only ten pages long? The OP inst even highly rated. Gotta try harder :)
Reply Quote
okay your racist and bigoted thoughts aside, my post here is now my THIRD post, my first two were deleted with bumps from all classes, probably gone because the title was in all caps.

Honestly, I just wanted to show a video of actual face rolling on MP6. Truly

04/04/2013 06:50 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Is this one of the threads? 11/21 and only ten pages long? The OP inst even highly rated. Gotta try harder :)

We have a thread that has a highly rated OP yet it was still ignored for sticky.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593579872?page=1

I've also started a thread just now trying to rally the forum DH so that we can get one of our compilation threads stickied.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569307330
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]