Diablo® III

I face rolled a barb and I liked it - Buff DH

I am not judging, I am teaching you how to play
Reply Quote
You're just trolling. Your DH is about as average as they come. Go make me that vid or gtfo. Stop begging, stop trolling, gear up so people take you seriously
Reply Quote
04/06/2013 01:15 AMPosted by Violentine
I am not judging, I am teaching you how to play

Are there any GC DH's out there reading this? LMAO >>>

Please add me in game an enlighten me on how to play a DH .. Which DH would like me to bring?
The GC DH or Tank and spank DH. I have gear for both.. Show me you can play mp10..

or

Just make a video of your DH doing mp10.. As is .. NO FACEROLL .. nothing hard . just play mp10 and clear fields of misery
Reply Quote
Well, Violentene, I did it FOR you. I have a 2nd DH at Paragon 4, I decided to slap some gear on her, about 20M worth of Armor and Quiver, BUT... <--- BIG CAPITALS ...

The Bow is worth about 65-75m.

I couldn't even come close to face rolling MP6 Warrior's Rest. I tried multiple specs, I even did it with my eyes OPEN and able to target targets. It was difficult to do even with my eyes open.
Reply Quote
Just ignore that violentine troll, prolly is a kid anyways, All talk and obviously nothing to back his claims up.

unless he makes a vid of what he said then he'd be credible for something atleast.

nice gear too for someone who has low elite kills, RMAH much? lulzzzz
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568957842
Reply Quote
Just ignore that violentine troll, prolly is a kid anyways, All talk and obviously nothing to back his claims up.

unless he makes a vid of what he said then he'd be credible for something atleast.

nice gear too for someone who has low elite kills, RMAH much? lulzzzz
you jealous?
all top players uses RMAH.
Reply Quote
lol

why would I use the RMAH lulz

and why would I be jealous lulz again

Nice try with the video by the way, what a fail though hahahahaha

tip:

try again RMAH player hahahaha
Reply Quote
lol

lulz

haha
Reply Quote
Violentine... I have no good words for your video. I will let the rest of the forum tear you a new one
Reply Quote
lol oscar

just saw this video. awesome :)
+1

o/
Reply Quote
View profile
Hilarious. Bump!
Reply Quote
haha thanks Veritech and arnoldfriend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]